2020 Recruiting: - Aquan Smart | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Aquan Smart

Reaction Score
Decommitted from East Tennessee, starting to get looks from high major programs including the good guys. I've seen that he wants to stay close to home (from Illinois) so maybe nothing here, but an interesting data point to see where Hurley is spending his time. Could also just be his camp hyping him up.

Reaction Score
He’s a kid I’m real close with. Forbes possibly leaving had nothing to do with it. Wanted to try to go high major. Believe the game we watched he got dinged up.

Is he as Big East ready as he looks in this video? Handles, leaps, passes, has a floater and seems able to score inside against much bigger kids.

Reaction Score
Not ranked by any of the main recruiting sites and nothing close to a high major offer.

Reaction Score
Coach Hurley is expanding The Grind outside the NY/NJ territory.

a necessity. DMV especially may not have the top 20 players the tri-state area does but it's been deeper recently and that remains true for 2021, at least

Reaction Score
Is he as Big East ready as he looks in this video? Handles, leaps, passes, has a floater and seems able to score inside against much bigger kids.
Liking this because being able to ask if he's "big east ready" again makes me smile

Reaction Score
DePaul and Nebraska have basically offered. He likes DePaul. He’s got a huge upside because of athleticism and size for a PG. His jumper is inconsistent. We prolly need to do a lil better. played for a small AAU team out of iowa so kinda flew under the radar. Was just with one of the mid major coaches that wanted him. And he thought he was an nba player and could play anywhere in the country. I’ll find out which assistant came.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom