April Recruiting Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

April Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I really like this kid and her motor. Watch her after she scores, no look at me crap. Head up running the floor. I'd take two of her.
Snoop Dogg Yes GIF by (RED)

Reaction Score
Maybe something changes, but SC is not on her final list of schools.
yes a real long shot but that list came out well before the SC NC...........I'd think Dawn might want to take a shot at picking up another Boston like post......she can surely make a case that she knows how to develop a post with her skill set into a top notch player........

Reaction Score
I don't think Geno's interest was in Haworth. I think he was just being complimentary of her play. The tweet suggests his interest lies in Treadwell who could be making a college decision by fall.
Makes sense. Counter-productive to go on record publicly praising a player he is actively recruiting, esp at high visibility showcase swarming with coaches. Also may divert attention from his actual target (Treadwell) for un-savvy observers.

Reaction Score
How often does a recruit add a school to the list late in the process?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Makes sense. Counter-productive to go on record publicly praising a player he is actively recruiting, esp at high visibility showcase swarming with coaches. Also may divert attention from his actual target (Treadwell) for un-savvy observers.

After this weekend Haworth was offered by North Greeneville University.

Reaction Score
Hopefully, Sahara Williams’ All-Iowa teammate KK can/is/has put in a good word for UConn. I would think a dynamic, unselfish, gregarious PG would be attractive to (continue) play with— esp for a wing that runs floor & fills driving lanes.

Reaction Score
Is Sarah Strong a power forward or a post. I think either but developmentally her best shot is at power forward. She solves a lot of problems.

Reaction Score
Does Sahara Williams compare to Mir McLean?

Similar size, compete level, rebounding prowess, defensive aptitude. Neither appears especially skilled beyond layup conversions. Wonder if Sahara is Mir-level athlete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom