Apparently, I'm pretty stupid... | The Boneyard

Apparently, I'm pretty stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
This afternoon, I bought 2 tickets to Jersey Boys at the August Wilson Theatre in NYC. Unfortunately, my UConn education didn't teach me to read effectively since I was trying to get the tickets for Washington. Sooooooo...if anyone wants a couple of tickets for Friday, September 16, at 8 pm. let me know. They shouldn't go to waste.... BTW...Pukies need not apply.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Let's try not to drag down all UConn students and alumni with your stupidity :D

Reaction Score
Your stupidity is worse than you think. UConn has a home game that night. You're not likely to get rid of the tickets here regardless of location.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's got some ways to go. Went with some buddies to Woodstock. Never got there. My friend's car overheated in the traffic jam. We were forced to abandon our effort. But we managed to sell our tickets to some other people who were stuck in traffic. Got a refund and then some. Too bad no one knew the concert was free.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
He's got some ways to go. Went with some buddies to Woodstock. Never got there. My friend's car overheated in the traffic jam. We were forced to abandon our effort. But we managed to sell our tickets to some other people who were stuck in traffic. Got a refund and then some. Too bad no one knew the concert was free.
That's bizarre that you post that today. I just watch 'Taking Woodstock' this morning and then did some googling to see what it was all about. I knew about a large music festival in upstate NY, but nothing more beyond that. They did show actual news footage of the traffic jam. Weird.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
That's bizarre that you post that today. I just watch 'Taking Woodstock' this morning and then did some googling to see what it was all about. I knew about a large music festival in upstate NY, but nothing more beyond that. They did show actual news footage of the traffic jam. Weird.

You're kidding, right?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You're kidding, right?
I knew there was a huge 3 day music festival with tons of big names and like a billion people there, but I didn't know the specifics - like 500,000 people or the fact that the roads were impassable or anything about the farmer who rented out his farm. Remember I was 4 when it took place.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I knew there was a huge 3 day music festival with tons of big names and like a billion people there, but I didn't know the specifics - like 500,000 people or the fact that the roads were impassable or anything about the farmer who rented out his farm. Remember I was 4 when it took place.
Did they have any footage of three very upset teens holding their thumbs up in the opposite direction to the event holding onto a BMW 2002 radiator.

ctchamps

Reaction Score

At 4 years old you probably knew as much as many of the people heading to Woodstock including us. We had no idea what was about to take place otherwise we would never have headed back home.

We missed our opportunity to be part of history and live like a bunch of primitives in conditions worse than those that currently exist in the homes in CT without electricity. None of us were drug users but I'm sure the situation would have taken place in which we would have been forced to drink someone's psychedelic laced water. And the opportunity passed us by to have free sex and then wonder afterwards whether it was with a cute girl or a cute guy.

I was so upset about that radiator developing a leak, and remained that way for years until I started seeing some of the footage of the event. There was almost zero chance to hear any music. And slumming it with several hundred thousand unbathed fellow human beings isn't my idea of an event but a disaster.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
At 4 years old you probably knew as much as many of the people heading to Woodstock including us. We had no idea what was about to take place otherwise we would never have headed back home.

We missed our opportunity to be part of history and live like a bunch of primitives in conditions worse than those that currently exist in the homes in CT without electricity. None of us were drug users but I'm sure the situation would have taken place in which we would have been forced to drink someone's psychedelic laced water. And the opportunity passed us by to have free sex and then wonder afterwards whether it was with a cute girl or a cute guy.

I was so upset about that radiator developing a leak, and remained that way for years until I started seeing some of the footage of the event. There was almost zero chance to hear any music. And slumming it with several hundred thousand unbathed fellow human beings isn't my idea of an event but a disaster.
That's funny - after watching the movie and seeing some of the made up footage and then seeing some of the real pictures, there's no way I would ever find that fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom