Appalled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Appalled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe this is a huge non-issue but I just watched some of the Courant's video on signing day again and I am appalled and amazed at the lack of articulation that PP possesses. .

You're right about one thing, it is a non-issue, but not even a huge one.

Reaction Score
Verbal communication is a pretty important competency for a man of his exposure and responsibility.

And if anyone wants to pass off Jim Calhoun as someone that can't communicate and get his message across, then you are a pathological liar.

Pasqualoni might as well be ESL.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni speaks a mixture of east haven/ west haven with a little balboa

Reaction Score
Did you notice he didn't have Husky Blue socks on?

That was the thing that really got me last year. He wore brown socks at the UofL game. Total disaster.
Obviously lucky socks. He can wear them out if we keep winning.

Reaction Score
Non issue. Does Coach P sound like a network anchorman telling us the evening news? No. Does he need to? No. The guy just put together arguably the best recruiting class in the history of the program and because he didn't articulate it as smoothly as a Scott Pelley some will take shots at him? Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Non issue. Does Coach P sound like a network anchorman telling us the evening news? No. Does he need to? No. The guy just put together arguably the best recruiting class in the history of the program and because he didn't articulate it as smoothly as a Scott Pelley some will take shots at him? Unbelievable.
The Hater Blog will continue until the Spring Game. Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom