Apology to Warde | The Boneyard

Apology to Warde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been very critical of Warde but he did what needed to be done, anymore waiting around to fire Pasqualoni would have been a huge mistake. This next hire is absolutely huge for our University, we can't be cheap here. You have to spend money to get quality, get it done Warde.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should all pitch in and send him over a nice bottle of booze.

Reaction Score
Don't worry.

Warde Manual is a Big Boy. (lol)

Reaction Score
Maybe Warde stopped "monitoring" today. It's his baby now.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
He did what had to be done, but the timing was only off by 10 months.

Glad it happened, but it's not exactly great AD work when everyone in America with half a brain could make the same decision.

Warde will be judged on the replacement, as he now fully owns the football program.

Reaction Score
I love Warde's press conference. We are in good hands. (I think). Go Warde, Go TJ and Go UCONN!

Reaction Score
Maybe we should all pitch in and send him over a nice bottle of booze.
360-Glazed-Donut-Vodka-500.jpg

EDIT: I'm just kidding around. Warde did what needed to be done today. Made me confident in him as our AD. Good on him.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He did what he needed to do. Time to see how the players react to coach Weist being in charge and Foley back to the offensive line where he belongs.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The donut jokes stopped being funny after about the third person ran it up the flagpole.

I'm sure most of you are soft bags of human misery who had to flop their moobs out of the way before setting down to type their donut zinger.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The donut jokes stopped being funny after about the third person ran it up the flagpole.

I'm sure most of you are soft bags of human misery who had to flop their moobs out of the way before setting down to type their donut zinger.
Well you know everybody on this board is 6'3 280, or whatever.

Reaction Score
I have been very critical of Warde but he did what needed to be done, anymore waiting around to fire Pasqualoni would have been a huge mistake. This next hire is absolutely huge for our University, we can't be cheap here. You have to spend money to get quality, get it done Warde.
Well done.

Reaction Score
Their is no need to apologize to this man. It's his JOB and he knew that a change needed to be made. Lets see if he screws up the next step in hiring a top level coach. My concern is, why in gods name would any coach of any significance want to come and coach in the AAC.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Their is no need to apologize to this man. It's his JOB and he knew that a change needed to be made. Lets see if he screws up the next step in hiring a top level coach. My concern is, why in gods name would any coach of any significance want to come and coach in the AAC.

Thanks for the support!

Reaction Score
It's reality my man. We are just a few years from beating ND and being in a BCS game and you want me too support these bums. Give me a break. They have screwed up this athletic department and brought it too a level of mediocrity.
We are supposed to be big time. I need to ask you one question, Is the AAC Big Time ??????? And if we remain in the AAC lets see how this plays out when it comes to power rankings and the NCAA Basketball tourney.

Reality is that Uconn should be BIG TIME

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It's reality my man. We are just a few years from beating ND and being in a BCS game and you want me too support these bums. Give me a break. They have screwed up this athletic department and brought it too a level of mediocrity.
We are supposed to be big time. I need to ask you one question, Is the AAC Big Time ??????? And if we remain in the AAC lets see how this plays out when it comes to power rankings and the NCAA Basketball tourney.

Reality is that Uconn should be BIG TIME
Were our B1G and ACC invites mistakenly sent to you? You should probably forward them to Warde and Susan, they might want to know.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Perhaps like...

th

Reaction Score
So CtMike whatever became of those invites. Hey I love this program and everything it ever stood for. But we are at a point and time where this administration is bringing the athletic department to lowest of all levels. From the Big East to this. This is appalling and downright wrong to the athletes. And if you want to continue to support its direction, so be it, I will not.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Zingers are way better than donuts. Put some zingers in a vending machine and it's getting five of my quarters every time. I'm a chocolate frosted zinger kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom