AP: University of Louisville facing accreditation issues | Page 8 | The Boneyard

AP: University of Louisville facing accreditation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Here's the thing, Whaler, if you are going to post on the internet, you have to be willing to accept that someone may disagree with you. It's funny that you are telling @Husky25 what he should or shouldn't post and yet you whine over my comparatively benign post.

Me thinks you may be a bit too thin skinned to be the board jerk.

You might think about a little bit of self-awareness.

You feel the need to constantly tell me what I can and can't post - I'm asking why you don't police his posts.

You guys get all bent out of shape simply for the fact that I don't see every single thing through blue colored lenses. For example, the actual data on attendance is quite clear - I don't have the need to ignore it because I don't like what it says.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You might think about a little bit of self-awareness.

You feel the need to constantly tell me what I can and can't post - I'm asking why you don't police his posts.

You guys get all bent out of shape simply for the fact that I don't see every single thing through blue colored lenses. For example, the actual data on attendance is quite clear - I don't have the need to ignore it because I don't like what it says.
Actually, I don't "tell you what to post." That's your schtick. I do call you out it, however, mostly because of the sheer volume. Take this thread for instance. Here are the major contributors by number of posts:

1. 41 - whaler11
  2. 11 - CL82
  3. 6 - Husky25
Do you see a volume difference? It's one thing to write a jerky post every now and again. It's quite another to being doing that at Costco volumes.

...and I'll say it again, you actually post interesting stuff when you aren't telling other other people what to think or what to post. JMHO.

Reaction Score
All PC Richards locations giving away free tix to Maine game for mentioning Fox 61.

Reaction Score
Actually, I don't "tell you what to post." That's your schtick. I do call you out it, however, mostly because of the sheer volume. Take this thread for instance. Here are the major contributors by number of posts:

1. 41 - whaler11
  2. 11 - CL82
  3. 6 - Husky25
Do you see a volume difference? It's one thing to write a jerky post every now and again. It's quite another to being doing that at Costco volumes.

...and I'll say it again, you actually post interesting stuff when you aren't telling other other people what to think or what to post. JMHO.

41 useless posts vaporized by ignore bot. Best mouse click ever.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
41 useless posts vaporized by ignore bot. Best mouse click ever.

Nothing encourages me more than passive aggressive b!tches.

At the the end of the day that's really what this thread is about.

Still crying about Louisville. Some fantasy that anyone in the ACC has buyer's remorse on the Cardinals. Still blaming ESPN. Still blaming BC.

Trying to make an issue of graduation rates. Trying to take shots at Houston for getting a $20 million donation. Talking about their attendance at an NFL stadium where they are hosting Oklahoma with a top 15 team. As if anyone who went to UConn is better than anyone who went to Houston just because of where they went to college. This board does no favors to the idea that UConn is a great academic school.

UConn has been reduced to handing out tickets to anyone who will show up at a PC Richards.

Just whatever you do - don't blame the 'fanbase'. Everything that has happened is someone's else's fault and the there is so much buzz for the season that they have given up trying to sell tickets and instead just give them away.

Sure I have no business acumen but I spent the last two years telling you that's where the ticket policies were heading. Once you set the market for your tickets at zero - good luck selling them to anyone.

For you CL one last comment. You tell people what to post - again try a little self-awareness. I tell people what they post is stupid - but by all means post whatever nonsense makes people feel better.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
FWIW, and I realize no one probably cares what I think, but I generally like reading Whaler's posts. He brings a sort of balance to the board.

He's often the fat kid at the other end of the seesaw that drags you down when you're flying high, but sometimes we need a little gravity.

Reaction Score
FWIW, and I realize no one probably cares what I think, but I generally like reading Whaler's posts. He brings a sort of balance to the board.

He's often the fat kid at the other end of the seesaw that drags you down when you're flying high, but sometimes we need a little gravity.

Totally.

Whaler is infuriating but I'll never ignore him cause he's intelligent and more times than not can back up his points with facts and evidence.

Dude can just be a stone cold hater at times tho...I wanna send him some UConn balloons and a stuffed Jonathan to get him to lighten up a little.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I love a little gravy! Wait a minute...

Whaler is a good dude, as are all the people that are battling with him. I hate to see good people battling each other. Especially when we are on the verge of a 15-0 season, this isn't the time to fight!!! :eek:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nothing encourages me more than passive aggressive b!tches.

At the the end of the day that's really what this thread is about.

Still crying about Louisville. Some fantasy that anyone in the ACC has buyer's remorse on the Cardinals. Still blaming ESPN. Still blaming BC.

Trying to make an issue of graduation rates. Trying to take shots at Houston for getting a $20 million donation. Talking about their attendance at an NFL stadium where they are hosting Oklahoma with a top 15 team. As if anyone who went to UConn is better than anyone who went to Houston just because of where they went to college. This board does no favors to the idea that UConn is a great academic school.

UConn has been reduced to handing out tickets to anyone who will show up at a PC Richards.

Just whatever you do - don't blame the 'fanbase'. Everything that has happened is someone's else's fault and the there is so much buzz for the season that they have given up trying to sell tickets and instead just give them away.

Sure I have no business acumen but I spent the last two years telling you that's where the ticket policies were heading. Once you set the market for your tickets at zero - good luck selling them to anyone.

For you CL one last comment. You tell people what to post - again try a little self-awareness. I tell people what they post is stupid - but by all means post whatever nonsense makes people feel better.
Crimeny take a hint. The crap you've been posting doesn't make you the smartest guy in the room. It just makes you boring. I've tried to be polite. Please just take the hint. If you've got a dozen guys in every thread telling you that you are an (jerk), the odds are that you're an (jerk).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I love a little gravy! Wait a minute...

Whaler is a good dude, as are all the people that are battling with him. I hate to see good people battling each other. Especially when we are on the verge of a 15-0 season, this isn't the time to fight!!! :eek:

It's the message board version of Foley and Crozier trading punches in practice.

We just need someone else to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall