AP Poll (We're back...kinda) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AP Poll (We're back...kinda)

Reaction Score
Pomeroy's numbers are not the best. His offense/defense stuff is interesting. But keeping preseason stuff in the mix that long shows that he is either somewhat clueless it biased. Sagarin is better and has been at it for a long time. I am pretty sure his preseason data is not used after all of the teams hit 8 or 9 games. That isn't to say Pomeroy is bad. His rankings just aren't the best.
what’s the best? i like looking at KenPom and ESPN’s BPI

Reaction Score
what’s the best? i like looking at KenPom and ESPN’s BPI
Both those are good. As is Pomeroy. Paesano is over the top on it. By most metrics, KenPom performs as well or better than Pomeroy, especially later in the year.

I like both a lot.

Reaction Score
Both those are good. As is Pomeroy. Paesano is over the top on it. By most metrics, KenPom performs as well or better than Pomeroy, especially later in the year.

I like both a lot.
what’s the link to paesano?

Reaction Score

I like both a lot.

Isn’t KenPom short for...Ken Pomeroy?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Was Jesse Newell drunk? Not only did he leave Duke #1, but he kept Gonzaga at #4, right ahead of #5 UNC, who just lost.

Honestly most of these guys don't even try.

For years now the quality of mcbb analysis taken as a whole is crap.

Reaction Score
I switched to the football ranking by mistake and thought I found the bottom of the internet.

Reaction Score
Honestly most of these guys don't even try.

For years now the quality of mcbb analysis taken as a whole is crap.
Preston looks like he at least puts some thought into it. Are we really #22.....I have no idea but at least someone sees the potential, hopefully we beat Zona and we get a couple more voters next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom