AP Poll - Week 13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AP Poll - Week 13

Reaction Score
Put it this way, the middle of the league is not as good as last year. We had six tournament teams in the field cleanly last year, and Xavier was one win away from a bid and blew it in the BET. We will likely get five teams in the field cleanly and nobody else will be on the radar.
Seton Hall has 3 Quad 1 wins and a great SOS, so I think they're already on the radar....they have 9 games left to make their case.

Last edited:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
UConn just needs to start winning that is what will correct this January free fall

Reaction Score
I’m an old guy whose been around BB for over 60 years
Kill this thread it’s bad Mojo
I could care less with a writer with half my BB knowledge cares about us.
Yep Superstition and Sports are indeed intertwined. But this is reality
The only thing that counts from here on in is winning not what other people feel about us before the season is complete.
If Hurley is half the coach some believe him to be then this is his job.
Beat DePaul, Georgetown , Villanova ,away and St Johns on a neutral court
Hold serve at home beating
Seton Hall
PC
Marquette
DePaul
Seton Hall
Why not we’re favored or an even pick in all those games .
We will be -5-6 @ Creighton
The time for talk is over .
Just Do It

Reaction Score
Anyway....^^....we're still ranked, shizzle787 is confused & AZHuskiePop hates writer's...these are the days of Huskie Lives. ;)

Go UConn...beat Blue Demons!

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
You listed 7 Big East teams in your bubble watch yesterday. What changed?
They have a mathematical chance still although it is extremely unlikely.

Reaction Score
Put it this way, the middle of the league is not as good as last year. We had six tournament teams in the field cleanly last year, and Xavier was one win away from a bid and blew it in the BET. We will likely get five teams in the field cleanly and nobody else will be on the radar.
course diss GIF

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm confused--this is entirely different than your original comment.
I'm not confused by this, AND I do see a change from the original comment. There are many ways to explain this. I anticipate seeing explanations or more changes or both.

Post/avatar
Not sure. His chosen verb was "feel," and the avatar looks more like "think," but you're onto something.

St. John's and Seton Hall are likely NIT teams. Therefore, they stink.
Who had that on their bingo card?

Reaction Score
3-4 more wins gets us in
So we are 5-6 in the league with 9 games remaining in the regular season. You are saying we could finish 8-12 or 9-11 and qualify? The committee also looks how a team finishes there season. You are saying we can finish 3-6 or 4-5. That is not good. I miscalculated the 8-2. We need to finish no worse than 7-2. Then we will not be sitting on the bubble.

Reaction Score
Just be glad we beat Alabama and Iowa State.
True. I want them to make the dance just as bad as everyone else. We need to finish strong. How many teams will the big east get? Probably 4 and hopefully 5. Xavier, Marquette, and Providence are looking good. I am worried about Creighton which would then make 4.
I am just being a realist. Sorry if I hurt some people's feelings on this board.

Reaction Score
How many weeks have we lost in a row an are still ranked. Kinda hilarious. Looks like 5 straight weeks.
If this were Duke the heads on here would be screaming bias. We have no business being top 25 right now. I guess our strong start was so impressive that it left an impression. Fools gold apparently. We`ll see.

Reaction Score
So we are 5-6 in the league with 9 games remaining in the regular season. You are saying we could finish 8-12 or 9-11 and qualify? The committee also looks how a team finishes there season. You are saying we can finish 3-6 or 4-5. That is not good. I miscalculated the 8-2. We need to finish no worse than 7-2. Then we will not be sitting on the bubble.
Overall body of work...20 wins with the great ooc performance is good enough likely. That said nobody wants 9-11 in BE and wondering if it is good enough. I feel good about team finishing strong but we'll see.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom