Anyone watch the end of the Clemson Duke game? | The Boneyard

Anyone watch the end of the Clemson Duke game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
1.8 seconds left, Clemson gets the rebound up 3 and he is tackled and thrown on his ass out of bounds. Regular foul. How is that not a flagrant and an ejection? Not that it mattered but the fact that was allowed to be a regular foul is mind boggling.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
That wasn't flagrant. He actually had a bunch of the ball, he def fouled him but he swung the guy around, it wasn't nearly as bad as it may have looked.

Reaction Score
When was the last time Duke made only two free throws in a game. Also they were out rebounded 33-21. Note they were only 2-7 from the line.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Saw the score and was elated. Coach K and 2 of his players are already doing commercials for ESPN. They better concentrate on gamers instead of stardom. Also Memphis Temple was a good one.

caw

Reaction Score
Duke has wins over: Indiana, Georgetown, VCU, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Buffalo, LBS, Utah State, Yale, Bryant, Siena, Georgia Southern, Elon and BC

And losses to UK, Clemson and Utah

The rest of January is ND, Cuse, @NCST, and @Miami

They should be favored in all but Miami. They aren't a bad team but they wouldn't be a top 10 team in a strong season.

Feb is the make or break month for them. They have a stretch that goes into the beginning of March of UL, UVA, @UNC, @UL, FSU, @Pitt, WF, UNC. They could theoretically lose 7 of 8 there, though I doubt they do that poorly.

Reaction Score
Duke is going to lose quite a bit this season. Would not be surprised to see them fall out of the top 25.

They honestly aren't that good. Grayson Allen and Brandon Ingram are pretty good players but other than that, not much. Derryck Thornton is not having a good year, Plumlee is no good, Kennard is hit or miss on his shooting, Jones is up and down, and Chase Jeter is a bust so far. Really unimpressed with Duke. They will only go as far as Allen and Ingram can carry them.

Reaction Score
Thornton is a cautionary tale for everyone wanting Diallo to reclassify. There's a very slim chance we would be better with Diallo as a freshman next year than we would with a 5th year Purvis.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
If his players are calling him "Papi", Duke has bigger issues than a Clemson loss.

Agreed, I don't care if those are K's kids or grand-kids, calling him Papi sounds creepy. Weirds me out every time i see that commercial.

Reaction Score
Duke is going to lose quite a bit this season. Would not be surprised to see them fall out of the top 25.
It's Duke, they always get the #1 or 2 class every year and they are coached by K, I wouldn't worry about them too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom