Anyone still want Mike Leach? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anyone still want Mike Leach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Once again your off on your clownhorse. Funny i cant read a map. Good joke. It really was. By giving such a stupid refponse it tells me u dont understand the recruiting landscape out there. It has nothing to do with recruiting kids in idaho. Silly way for u to try to reverse the chat. The 1st in state is refrence to support and money. Clown on i mean fight on as this is your calling.

You think Boise St. has more access to money than Wazzu? Talk about clown statements. There are like 400,000 in the whole state of Idaho. Uconn is first in their state, does that mean they have access to more support and money than Michigan State or Auburn?

Reaction Score
We'd have 8 wins if TDH called the plays, even with GDL running practice. Who needs Leach?

Thanks for the vote of confidence. But perspective man. If I'd called plays back in -'07 era through the present. We'd have 9-10 wins by now because we'd have started to attract playmakers who love to play where the offense features them. And GDL and PP would not be allowed anywhere near a modern day offense. The Wright Brothers wouldn't understand the sophistication of modern day jet aeroplanes.

Reaction Score
You think Boise St. has more access to money than Wazzu? Talk about clown statements. There are like 400,000 in the whole state of Idaho. Uconn is first in their state, does that mean they have access to more support and money than Michigan State or Auburn?

The Boise metro area has over 600,000 people in it alone. Boise State is basically THE major sporting draw in the state since they do not have any real professional sports. Washington has the Seattle based professional sports teams as well as University of Washington which is higher on the prestige list. I don't want to inject myself really into this conversation too much but as someone who has been fervently researching the state of Idaho for the sake of moving to it I felt I needed to correct this.

Reaction Score
I'd love to know why Boise can win and Washington State can't.

It's real amazing what Boise State was able to accomplish. It was and still is largely a commuter school and is now a national power in football. It embodies the if you build it they will come type of mentality. You get a great coach with some real vision and they can take what would be a university with the bleakest of outlooks and overtake the major university in the state as well as become a real player in major recruiting states. There's really no reason at all why Uconn can't do what Boise did, if anything Uconn has a much bigger advantage but it's about having the proper visionary at the helm and that we do not.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
It's real amazing what Boise State was able to accomplish. It was and still is largely a commuter school and is now a national power in football. It embodies the if you build it they will come type of mentality. You get a great coach with some real vision and they can take what would be a university with the bleakest of outlooks and overtake the major university in the state as well as become a real player in major recruiting states. There's really no reason at all why Uconn can't do what Boise did, if anything Uconn has a much bigger advantage but it's about having the proper visionary at the helm and that we do not.

Yeah huh there is a reason UConn cannot do what Boise did. They let borderline retards and criminals into the school. They have gotten the vast majority of their talent from kids that couldn't get into PAC 10 schools. Their school is terrible and has zero academic standards. If you are breathing, you are admitted.

My comments about 400,000 people in the state were just a joke. The point still remains that Washington State has MUCH more access to support and revenues than Boise St. That is a fact. At its' best right now, Boise State's revenue would put them at about 65th in the country. A 1-11 Wazzu team has revenues equal to an undefeated Boise St. team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom