Anyone see Warde tonight? | The Boneyard

Anyone see Warde tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's normally on the field in front of my section. Did not see him at all tonight

Reaction Score
I only saw him on the field for that presentation in between the 3rd and 4th quarters. I would have liked to yell at him on my way out...

Reaction Score
He was on the sidelines around the 30 yard line for the last 5 minutes of the game.

Reaction Score
Not to disagree with john but he spent the entire fourth on the side line around the 30 as stated. Several in our section were speculating if this might be a strategic move to have Paul turn in his keys after congratulating Randy but before going out the tunnel...

Reaction Score
I saw him standing on the sidelines near the end of the game and he was not a happy camper..I got a pict of him in front of our section

_LLP6796.jpg

Reaction Score
He followed the team off the field at the end of the game like the cops and garbage guys cleaning up after Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street.

Reaction Score
I was yelling at him after the game when the team was going into the tunnel saying we need a new head coach, that he knows we need a new head coach. He looked uncomfortable and pressured. I don't know if he's being melodramatic.

Reaction Score
You're a moron.
Yeah, your right. It's stupid to blame an AD who has allowed this situation to persist despite multiple opportunities to doing something. I stand by my comment - useless slug worried about collecting paychecks rather than exercising leadership and making bold moves.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah, your right. It's stupid to blame an AD who has allowed this situation to persist despite multiple opportunities to doing something. I stand by my comment - useless slug worried about collecting paychecks rather than exercising leadership and making bold moves.

Ignore.

Reaction Score
I was yelling at him after the game when the team was going into the tunnel saying we need a new head coach, that he knows we need a new head coach. He looked uncomfortable and pressured. I don't know if he's being melodramatic.

Good for you for speaking up. Sometimes I think being in that Storrs bubble and then the suite bubble separates a lot of administrators out there from the real world. He needed to hear it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got hairy eyeballs from whoever was nearby; the culture of this state doesn't seem to embrace speaking out about these kinds of situations. Man, if Warde looked "uncomfortable" he is in the wrong busines

Wonder what he's doing today -- any games on campus? Wonder if football was one of his "action items"? If he did zero football-related things today there are way bigger problems than just PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom