Anyone remember these infamous losses / events? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anyone remember these infamous losses / events?

Reaction Score
The 30 for 30 where I stole my handle from didn’t really talk much about Laettner’s the shot against us until the very end when CL wanted to show his kid the replay of it. I wanted to jump through the TV. There have been several disappointments since then but that one still hurts to most IMO. The loss to George Mason is a fairly close second. I thought we would be sleepwalking into the Final Four that year.
Yeah we sleepwalked all right…..

Reaction Score
The 30 for 30 where I stole my handle from didn’t really talk much about Laettner’s the shot against us until the very end when CL wanted to show his kid the replay of it. I wanted to jump through the TV. There have been several disappointments since then but that one still hurts to most IMO. The loss to George Mason is a fairly close second. I thought we would be sleepwalking into the Final Four that year.
Am in full agreement... See my post #15 on Pg 1 of this thread

Reaction Score
i remember a ncaa game to advance us to final 8 or final 4 when Donyell missed 2 straight foul shots to win it in final final minute - it was crazy because he was like a 85% ft shooter all year. I think the game against Florida
He also had the Big East record for most FTs made in a game without a miss shooting 20 for 20 in the St. John's game at MSG which turned out to be the first time UConn had ever beaten St. John's on their home court (MSG or Alumni Hall). That's what made it so disappointing. At that moment there was probably no one else UConn fans wanted at the FT line than Donyell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom