Anyone REALLY think this team has a chance of beating East Carolina? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anyone REALLY think this team has a chance of beating East Carolina?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
For some perspective ... I’ve been a Chicago Cubs fan for 53 years. At no time did that ever get as depressing as being a UConn fan today.

When this turns around (and I believe it will) those fans that stuck with the program should be proud of hanging in there during one of most difficult fan experiences we’ve ever seen.
Been a Cubbies fan since 1961 - I hear you on both your sentiments

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Just play Steve and see what happens. Open it up some with passing as the young receivers are good from what we've see and it will help the running game.

on defense they need to try to make them run the ball otherwise it has to be a shoot out with UConn needing to score a lot of points
Kraj with or without a broken clavicle is our best option at QB. Literally.

Reaction Score
One other factor to weigh into the mix, expect AAC refs to give ECU every break they can. The mission as we saw last game is to drive us into the dirt and make us look bad on the way out (although we don't need any help looking bad).

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
One other factor to weigh into the mix, expect AAC refs to give ECU every break they can. The mission as we saw last game is to drive us into the dirt and make us look bad on the way out (although we don't need any help looking bad).
At least the league office admitted the Fortt ejection was bogus. Of the Dillon Harris hit: the QB was defenseless and took a “hard hit” if he’s defenseless then eject his oline!
Not that we would have won but our defense was actually hanging around at that point and made a huge momentum play. However, instead Cincy scores 3 TDs in the blink of an eye and its lights out.

Reaction Score
I am very skeptical that UConn will beat ECU. I doubt the game will be competitive. The only positive from this game is to show how far UConn has to go to become a respected football team.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Been a Cubbies fan since 1961 - I hear you on both your sentiments
My family moved from NY to Downers Grove, IL in 1967. I was a little kid and watched the Cubs every day on WGN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom