Anyone REALLY think this team has a chance of beating East Carolina? | The Boneyard

Anyone REALLY think this team has a chance of beating East Carolina?

Reaction Score
With the competitive games East Carolina gave Top 25 teams that past few weeks, I think Not. They'll lay 50 on this "Lack of" Defense

Reaction Score
No, that team has scored 91 points in two games and lost both of them. I don't see under any circumstances they'd get close to 40.

Reaction Score
They have improved. We haven’t. In fact we have regressed. Good chance we get whacked big time. We do nothing well, and do a lot very poorly. I see nothing that indicates it will be better next yeAr.

Reaction Score
ECU hired the right coach and they improved. Our team is getting worse each week. I say it will take a prayer to get a W. We have better chance of getting blown out 30+ points unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Anything can happen but doubtful. Next to UMASS this is the worst team in college football.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Would anyone be interested in wearing paper bags over our head for this game?

You should why you are here just saying.

Play Steve K instead of the other two

Reaction Score
With the competitive games East Carolina gave Top 25 teams that past few weeks, I think Not. They'll lay 50 on this "Lack of" Defense
Especially with Harris and Fortt out for the first half because of two bogus targeting calls.

Reaction Score
Remember... two starters on defense (Fortt and Harris) out for first half due to Targeting DQ @ Cincy.

I originally thought the same, but this won’t be true. Since both ejections happened in the first half, the second half was their penalty and they’ll be back for ECU. Sadly won’t matter though.

Reaction Score
I originally thought the same, but this won’t be true. Since both ejections happened in the first half, the second half was their penalty and they’ll be back for ECU. Sadly won’t matter though.

True... lost track of timing of ejections. The ugliness all blended together.

Reaction Score
I think college football has changed and you have to be able to score to win games. Look at LSU. LSU revamped their offense to go with a traditionally good defense and they now look like they could be the best team in the country.

UConn’s biggest problem is offense, particularly QB play. We don’t score easily, so we struggle to win. I hope Randy looks hard at what needs to done on offense in the offseason.

ECU is scoring points, and we are not. Unless we radically change the offensive game plan, we will not score enough points to win.

Reaction Score
ECU's defense might be worst than UConn's defense. Even Jack Zergiotis/MB should be able to light them up. Then everyone will be impressed and we'll have a QB controversy going into the off season. LOL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom