Anyone miss this? | The Boneyard

Anyone miss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awwwwww NBA on NBC. I miss that.

Man it brings back memories the NBA has sucked ever since. Of course thats the last time my knicks were really good. All the players from the Golden age of the 80s like Jordan, Barkley, Ewing, Drexler, Malone, Stockton, Robinson, Dumars, Miller etc. Then you had the younger generation of stars like Shaq, Duncan, Ray, KG, Pierce, Kidd, AI, Grant Hill, Penny, Payton and Kemp. Man good times.

Reaction Score
That was perfect study break material. Took me a good 20 minutes to get off youtube once all the related songs popped up.

Reaction Score
Are You Ready For Some Football on ESPN Monday night = way better.

Sunday night with Faith also better.

NBA on NBC is my personal favorite. Really one of the only reasons I watched the NBA as a kid

Reaction Score
The NBA on NBC is the best. I also like the CBS SEC Football and the old Fox Baseball before they replaced it with their NFL theme. Oh and the CBS College Basketball always gives me the chills during March Madness. I could put the NBC Sunday Night Football on mute but I always enjoy seeing Faith Hill in her hooker boots.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score

What we really need is some intimidating introduction with a cheesy animation like the Bulls had in the 90's. Maybe some extra pizzazz from the PA announcer would help.

Sigh...memories.

Reaction Score

What we really need is some intimidating introduction with a cheesy animation like the Bulls had in the 90's. Maybe some extra pizzazz from the PA announcer would help.

Sigh...memories.

Yes I remember all those intros they did it just right back then now it is way over the top, being a Knicks fan I miss our old PA announcer

I cant believe I found this on youtube btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXkBt_mZtE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member