Anyone looking forward to the game tomorrow? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone looking forward to the game tomorrow?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Sounds like we are all In the same place. Hopeful yet fearful. I would like to see progress ...maybe a couple stops? I agree that I would love to see Washington get some time. Maybe even Krajewski (sp) use one of his 4 games.

Reaction Score
I an not fearful because we can see how bad they can be and expectations are not too high, but they know that they can put up points and they know that they are capable of winning even if it is a small victory. I just hope that it will give them some much needed confidence that will carry them through the season and give us a glimmer of hope for at least a competitive team toward the end.

Reaction Score
Last night at Dinosaur Barbecue there were a bunch of us who got more confident as the night wore on. I’m not saying we weren’t helped along by some liquid but our blue shirts stood out in the crowd. We’re gonna be loud today in the pregame bar scene and in the Carrier Dome. I hope many of you are here to help out. I feel good about the game. Why not win?

Reaction Score
Cuse is 3-0 coming off a 30-7 win vs FSU, a team likely full of 4* recruits. While I don't think a win is realistic, I'll be looking for some signs of improvement like Bugsy said.

on Defense: a turnover, force a punt or two (heck, force some 3rd downs), a sack, a couple of open field tackles (we'll have plenty of opportunities).

on Offense: move the ball like we did vs UCF, finish a long drive or two, minimize false start penalties

Reaction Score
If I were Crocker, I would use this game as a total learning experience. Blitz on EVERY passing down. What can it hurt? The opponents are taking on average 1:30 to score anyhow. It can't get any worse.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to getting this one behind us. It's possible the fruit may be better than UCF and Boise which would suggest this could be the worst beat down yet. Rather than watching the game (too painful) I may just watch the Yard.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I knew the first two games were going to be bloodbaths, and I said so in those game threads. For URI, I felt like we would learn a lot about our strenghts and weaknesses. We did, we can score but we can’t defend anyone.

Today we are going to learn more about ourselves. Syracuse is a good team, but they are beatable. I feel like it we have a punchers chance today.

Still doomed though.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I know we are going to win we will out score them. That’s what we have to do with our defense
ESPN’s odds machine gives us a 9% chance!

Need to be +3 in turnovers and to score on those turnovers to have a chance.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Our only hope is to score on every possession and pray Syracuse commits 3-4 turnovers and we score touchdowns on all of them. Not particularly realistic...

Reaction Score
I want to see Crocker again hugging the ground in thankfulness for a WTF winning finish.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I looked forward to last week's game because I wanted to see what they could do against a team that wasn't ranked. We saw that they could move the ball against inferior competition, but they can't stop anyone.

I am somewhat dreading the game tomorrow. I think we will have something between UCF and Boise. Hopefully more toward the UCF side. I can't see how Cuse doesn't put up 60 points, and we can just hope to score enough to make the game watchable.

It's hard to get up for this one....am I the only one?

So...yeah. Now I hope they only give up 60. If the offense can’t sustain a drive, Cuse is going to rack up serious points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom