Anyone looking forward to the game tomorrow? | The Boneyard

Anyone looking forward to the game tomorrow?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I looked forward to last week's game because I wanted to see what they could do against a team that wasn't ranked. We saw that they could move the ball against inferior competition, but they can't stop anyone.

I am somewhat dreading the game tomorrow. I think we will have something between UCF and Boise. Hopefully more toward the UCF side. I can't see how Cuse doesn't put up 60 points, and we can just hope to score enough to make the game watchable.

It's hard to get up for this one....am I the only one?

Reaction Score
You are not the only one. I say 60+ as well. UConn needs to gamble more, because they really have nothing to lose at this point. Pull out all the stops. It would be nice to see some reverses on offense and a lot of blitzing on defense.

I have a feeling we could see coaching moves or changes if the game gets out of hand which I suspect.

Reaction Score
Who knows, it could be one of those defining moments in UConn history where the kids start to understand and respond, which leads to an improbable win.

That being said, we probably will get crushed.

Reaction Score
Who knows, it could be one of those defining moments in UConn history where the kids start to understand and respond, which leads to an improbable win.

That being said, we probably will get crushed.

As is usually the case in such matchups - we'll know within the first 5 minutes what the course of the game will take. If they can keep it close early, they'll have a chance of keeping it close late.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I won’t be watching as I’ll be at Farm Aid, but I probably won’t even really closely check the score either. Little to no hope or interest here lol

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I won’t be watching as I’ll be at Farm Aid, but I probably won’t even really closely check the score either. Little to no hope or interest here lol
I expect a lot more out of you Phil. You better check the score every 10 mins or your credentials in the super elite ultra gold UConn fandom will be on notice.

Reaction Score
If this game does get out of hand what are the chances there would be a quarterback change? Why take a chance of Pindell getting injured?

Reaction Score
I'll never understand why there's a group of multiple people who are so eager to see someone besides Pindell at the helm.
If the game gets out of hand like he said, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing what we have behind Pindell either. Not because I want to replace Pindell, but 1) why risk injury down by 30+ (I'd like to win more than one game the rest of the way) and 2) there's no experience behind him... getting Washington or one of the others in there in garbage time would give them some sort of feel for live game action.

Reaction Score
My guess is Syracuse will win by 35 plus. UCF took their foot off the gas in 4th Q, the only reason the score was as close as it was .

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I always try to watch, but not eager for what will probably unfold.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to the game even though I have zero expectations that we can win it. I assume our historically bad defense will give up our usual 50+. I do want to see how our offense is able to move the ball and if we're able to finish drives when we do. If we can score in the 30s, I'll be reasonably happy with a 50-something to 30-something loss. Anything better than that will be husky gravy.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Once the game is lost he needs to come out. Keep him healthy and they have to get someone experience.

Well yeah, I don't disagree with that. As long as it's nothing more.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I'm resigned to a 1-11 season. I'll still watch and hope for the best.

I try not to criticize because I know everyone in a UConn uniform is doing better than I ever could.

But the future looks bright. We'll get back to the promised land, in football and basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom