Anyone going to the Auburn game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone going to the Auburn game?

Reaction Score
If any of y'all in the area want to make a 40 minute drive, I run a pretty good craft beer bar in Montgomery. Hit me up for the details if you're interested. I'll buy you a beer if you show up in UConn gear.

I'll be there Friday night and Saturday night.
Ooh free beer! How long a ride from Milford? CT

Reaction Score
Officially bought 2 General Admission tickets for my brother and I to go the game. We will be going wearing our UCONN gear. GO UCONN! This is a must win game for us.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Officially bought 2 General Admission tickets for my brother and I to go the game. We will be going wearing our UCONN gear. GO UCONN! This is a must win game for us.
REPRESENT!!! BE LOUD!!!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I’m front row under “J”. Got more room for UConn fans

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Took a drive and walk around campus for about 90 minutes before game. LOTS and LOTS of bricks, but nice overall. Tough to get a feel during semester break and it was overcast and rainy. Saw Toomer's Corner where they do all the toilet paper tosses after the football wins.
Large Vetinary school with plenty of livestock. My daughter said nice, but UConn looks better and the Dairy Bar would be better at UConn.
Rural campus that wouldn't look out of place in Storrs in early November- Rolling hills, combo of hardwood trees and pines and leaves turning colors.
Town of Auburn exists in its entirety to support the University.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
thats awesome. Where all are you seeing games this trip?

12/21 - Chattanooga @ Jacksonville St.
12/21 - Samford @ Kennesaw St.
12/22 - Temple @ Georgia
12/22 - Wright St. @ Georgia Tech
12/23 - UConn @ Auburn

Overall, saw 3 games decided in the last minute, 1 fairly competitive but still mostly 1-sided game in Athens, and a mockery of a game today in Auburn. Watching all these other games, it's incredible how much value there is in teams with less athleticism and high basketball IQ compared to the pathetically low BBIQs on this UConn team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom