Anyone going to Paradise Jam? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to Paradise Jam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wondering if there is an opportunity to hang with any Boneyarders in STT?

Reaction Score
My wife and I will be there! We're staying on the east side of the island and staying for a week. We made this our honeymoon.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'll be there -over Thanksgiving for the UConn women. :)

Reaction Score
We will have to pick a place and time to meet at the games. I arrive on Sat so I will be there for the Sunday/Monday games.

If anyone needs any info about what to do or where to go I am down there quite a bit and will be happy to point you in the right direction. Not sure if I am going to make any of the Women's games or not.

Reaction Score
Just bought a tee shirt. Thanks for the link. If it comes in time I will bring it down and wear mine as well.

Reaction Score
We will have to pick a place and time to meet at the games. I arrive on Sat so I will be there for the Sunday/Monday games.

If anyone needs any info about what to do or where to go I am down there quite a bit and will be happy to point you in the right direction. Not sure if I am going to make any of the Women's games or not.

We're staying in Sapphire Beach and we rented a jeep for the days games are going on. The couple we rented the condo from gave us a ton of documentation of what to do and what not to do.

I've looked at the cruise ship schedule and it doesn't look to be too hectic, but I've been told it should take me 45 min to drive over from Red Hook to the university.

Would love to meet up if at all possible!

Reaction Score
I will get some contact info from you and we can def hook up- Sapphire beach is a great choice- pretty beach and great down island views of the BVI. I am right down the street from you on the other side of Redhook at the Ritz (Great Bay).
I get in on Sat the 17th and we are around all week. I am looking forward to seeing the guys play in person - last time for me was in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom