Anyone get the email to purchase the Fenway game yet? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone get the email to purchase the Fenway game yet?

Reaction Score
7 seats in Pavilion Club 3....nice in that the seats are elevated for a good view of the field... and you can go inside if it's cold.. (my wife will go for that)..

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I wanna buy tickets, but my rational side is telling me to wait and just scalp 'em day of the game. By that point, tickets will probably be going on the street for under face value

Reaction Score
I wanna buy tickets, but my rational side is telling me to wait and just scalp 'em day of the game. By that point, tickets will probably be going on the street for under face value
And the crowd starts booing Phil. Fan is short for fanatic. There is no rational. I kid. I kid.

Reaction Score
7 seats in Pavilion Club 3....nice in that the seats are elevated for a good view of the field... and you can go inside if it's cold.. (my wife will go for that)..
those are the seats I wanted first. But ok with the last row loge box tickets i got

Reaction Score
Were Pavilion Club seats offered on the website or did you get them from another source?

Reaction Score
Were Pavilion Club seats offered on the website or did you get them from another source?
Offered through the website. You had to play around with your numbers in order to move sections. When I kept putting in for 12 seats, it was putting me in the back of the grandstand. I then "worked the system" simultaneously with my good frends and we each scored 6 seats in Pavilion Club 5 | Row 1 & 2 | Seat 11 - 16. To me, the perfect vantage point for this game.

Reaction Score
5 in 97 EE.
Let's fill it up. My sense is if we're improving and playing exciting football we'll have a sell out.

Reaction Score
Well we got Section 97 covered...

... booked Von Ryan Express/Tailgate today.

Now we wait (and pray).

Reaction Score
How's Fenway security about letting people move from section to section?

Reaction Score
The Pavilion Club tix popped up when I was on the RedSox website with the UCONNDONOR secret code.....looked at best available..

Reaction Score
Offered through the website. You had to play around with your numbers in order to move sections. When I kept putting in for 12 seats, it was putting me in the back of the grandstand. I then "worked the system" simultaneously with my good frends and we each scored 6 seats in Pavilion Club 5 | Row 1 & 2 | Seat 11 - 16. To me, the perfect vantage point for this game.
excellent strategy...

Reaction Score
Anyone notice the other 2 college games there and the schools/fans/student ticket allocations?
BC has by FAR the smallest section and every other school has bigger/better seats allocated. They expect more Dartmouth & Maine fans than BC and our game is the only one with a 'neutral/unaffiliated' fan section b/c of very small allocation to BC fans. Super weird considering BC closest, largest local alumni base and has a stadium probably 2-3 times bigger than Dartmouth, Brown or Maine.

There is no other way to put this other than a massive BCU fan apathy statement.

Reaction Score
Anyone notice the other 2 college games there and the schools/fans/student ticket allocations?
BC has by FAR the smallest section and every other school has bigger/better seats allocated. They expect more Dartmouth & Maine fans than BC and our game is the only one with a 'neutral/unaffiliated' fan section b/c of very small allocation to BC fans. Super weird considering BC closest, largest local alumni base and has a stadium probably 2-3 times bigger than Dartmouth, Brown or Maine.

There is no other way to put this other than a massive BCU fan apathy statement.

Well, technically this IS supposed to be a home game for UConn. (That was the trade-off for the $$ they got for moving it from the Rent.) Are the other 2 games neutral site for those teams?

Reaction Score

Actually that's because, as Bugsy said, this is a UConn home game rather than a neutral site game, as the other games in this series are. It has nothing to do with BC fan apathy.

Reaction Score

The Brown-Dartmouth game will be played Friday night November 10th. The UMass - UMaine game will be played Saturday November 11th. BC and UConn play a UConn home game on November 18th. UConn has an allotment of 22,000 tickets, BC has an allotment of 7,000 tickets and Fenway has 10,000 that they will sell.

Reaction Score
Ok that makes some sense with the Home UConn game, but it still seems weird that Fenway has 10,000 to sell for what they label as 'neutral unaffiliated' for UConn vs BC and no such designation for Dartmouth v Brown and UMass v Maine. In the other games those sections are designated for a team (presumably visitors but the distinction isn't consequential).
Did UConn stipulate that only 7,000 seats be available to BC fans? Seems kind of silly and I'd guess that more than half the people buying the 10,000 will be rooting for BC even if not wearing maroon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom