Anyone get the email to purchase the Fenway game yet? | The Boneyard

Anyone get the email to purchase the Fenway game yet?

Reaction Score
I have not been getting emails so I wanted to see if anyone has receives the email with purchase instructions for Monday?

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
I have not been getting emails so I wanted to see if anyone has receives the email with purchase instructions for Monday?

Question: I'm a preferred season ticket holder (pay seat donation on top of ticket cost). Does anyone here know if I am considered an athletic donor (purchase tickets today) or season ticket holder (purchase tickets tomorrow) for this game?

I assume just a season ticket holder as I didn't receive a message with a purchase code.

Reaction Score
Question: I'm a preferred season ticket holder (pay seat donation on top of ticket cost). Does anyone here know if I am considered an athletic donor (purchase tickets today) or season ticket holder (purchase tickets tomorrow) for this game?

I assume just a season ticket holder as I didn't receive a message with a purchase code.
I think you should be. I get priority points for seat donation

Reaction Score

If you pay a seat donation you are a donor, you should be getting the email, check all your inboxes (spam, promotion, etc.) my email from UConn always goes to promotions using gmail.

Just picked up 4 in 106!

Reaction Score

Aw hell. Here you go. The presale code is Uconndonor. You're welcome

Reaction Score
20.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If you pay a seat donation you are a donor, you should be getting the email, check all your inboxes (spam, promotion, etc.) my email from UConn always goes to promotions using gmail.

Just picked up 4 in 106!
Did the same. 206, CC, 1-4

It should be a blast!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I can't seem to find a link to the ticket window.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score

Thanks everyone for the replies! I contacted my ticket rep Kristina and she hooked me up with the code. Got 4 in 110-FF.

I recently changed my email address on the UConn ticket site and somehow I was dropped from the mailing for this event - didn't receive the message at either my old or new account :mad:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I want endzone, but all they will give me on line is row 24 or 25. Is higher supposed to be better?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom