Anyone get free basketball tickets for BC purchase? | The Boneyard

Anyone get free basketball tickets for BC purchase?

Reaction Score
Sorry if this is a repost but I couldn't find a similar thread.

I'm a season ticket holder AND bought tickets for family and friends to the BC game. UConn advertised free basketball tickets for anyone who purchased by 11/11 and said there would be a follow-up email about claiming them by the end of October. I haven't seen anything.

Has any been contacted in some form by the ticket office to claim tickets? I always go to a game or two anyways, but I would definitely bring some friends or family along if they honor that promo.

Reaction Score
I bought 1 ticket for homecoming and got 2 free November XL tickets (email came on 10/31). I picked the women's NC State game at XL as I already have men's season tickets

Reaction Score
I bought 1 ticket for homecoming and got 2 free November XL tickets (email came on 10/31). I picked the women's NC State game at XL as I already have men's season tickets
Thanks for the response. I'll have to check in with the ticket office this week

Reaction Score
Question: Was there a timing date on this offer? I ask because last Wednesday I bought 5 extra tickets so that my daughter could take her family to the game. The rep who took my order made no mention free tickets either to hoops or a hockey game. And I had alerted her to the fact that I was a season ticket holder so that they would be seated close to my group of 12.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Apparently there was a timing component to this, meaning despite the fact that I am a club season ticket holder and purchased 23 ADDITIONAL club seats for the game, I was not deemed eligible for this promotion :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Question: Was there a timing date on this offer? I ask because last Wednesday I bought 5 extra tickets so that my daughter could take her family to the game. The rep who took my order made no mention free tickets either to hoops or a hockey game. And I had alerted her to the fact that I was a season ticket holder so that they would be seated close to my group of 12.
Someone linked to the article, but to spare you a read it was purchased before midnight October 11.

My additional tickets meet the criteria, but I haven't heard from the ticket office.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom