Anyone feeling better about this UCONN? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Anyone feeling better about this UCONN?

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score
Cosgrove was suspended for a game but played last night. Patterson played as well. Only Mabrey did not play but she’s obviously an important piece.

Shepard, another important piece of the team, also did not play.

Reaction Score
Interesting contrast between this thread and the one looking desperately for silver linings in UConn's struggle with St. John's. ND hasn't played with their projected starting lineup all years and basically rested Sheppard vs. Drake. Fans gonna be fans.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Interesting contrast between this thread and the one looking desperately for silver linings in UConn's struggle with St. John's. ND hasn't played with their projected starting lineup all years and basically rested Sheppard vs. Drake. Fans gonna be fans.

Yes, fans will be fans. I’m not being critical of any posts or comments, but without looking, I’d bet that there are at least two posts expressing concern in UConn’s 40 point win over Vanderbilt.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
It appears that St John's was one to "tough out". As Geno has said many times over the years, you play some games that just aren't pretty and they (our women) find out the type of guts they have, to win regardless of situation. I remember well those Big East games against Geno's good pal at Villanova, Harry Perretta. Harry's style ALWAYS frustrated Geno and our kids. Knowing what's coming doesn't make it any easier and when you don't know you're about to have a tough game makes it even more difficult. So, I say it's a good win and we all know the fodder Geno will have going forward, during practice. These kids will be working even harder, in practice, if that's possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom