Anyone else see this last night. I loved it. | The Boneyard

Anyone else see this last night. I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
XAS8bdp.jpg

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Please don't make this into a recruitng thread because I say this. But this is why I don't believe ollie is the problem with recruiting. You constantly see him connecting with these kids, whether it's boat, bazz, ham, etc. His love for the kids and program does not go unnoticed. He's the type of coach who can be respected by everyone, whether it's fans, media, opposing coaches and players, even opposing and rival fans. That's rare. This guy won a championship in his first year eligible. We as fans are blessed to have experienced two great coaches and men leading this program too the blue blood level it is at today. This may not be our year, but have faith in ollie. He knows what he's doing, he learned from the best. I'm young but I haven't seen another coach like him in either the pro or college game, we are so lucky. Go Huskies! Beat Cincinnati!

Reaction Score
I caught that last night. Awesome moment and I'm glad someone captured it.

Reaction Score
Please don't make this into a recruitng thread because I say this. But this is why I don't believe ollie is the problem with recruiting. You constantly see him connecting with these kids, whether it's boat, bazz, ham, etc. His love for the kids and program does not go unnoticed. He's the type of coach who can be respected by everyone, whether it's fans, media, opposing coaches and players, even opposing and rival fans. That's rare. This guy won a championship in his first year eligible. We as fans are blessed to have experienced two great coaches and men leading this program too the blue blood level it is at today. This may not be our year, but have faith in ollie. He knows what he's doing, he learned from the best. I'm young but I haven't seen another coach like him in either the pro or college game, we are so lucky. Go Huskies! Beat Cincinnati!

I hope you have a tissue for me my man, because someone must be chopping up onions near my cube... I'm not crying, its just been raining... on my face

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hamilton played his heart out last night. Here's for 3 more games like that. In general though the team as a whole has to play better if they expect to cut down the nets on Sunday. South Florida was awful. They didn't break 10 (10!!!!) points until 3 minutes left in the 1st half. UConn should have won been up by 30 at that point, let alone win by 30.

That being said, good job by UConn to show the rest of the conference that they didn't belong in the play-in round. They other two winners yesterday are going to get killed. UConn has a legitimate chance to win today.

Reaction Score
Saw that too. It was for Grammy...great kid. His interview with Patrick and Elmore after shows how good a kid he is.

The interview was nice, but it was pathetic that Patrick had no idea that he lost his grandmother so recently. Seemed shocked when Hamilton said it and could not even recover with a logical question.

Reaction Score

Bravo of a post!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Except freescooter;)

Reaction Score
I saw it and hopefully potential recruits (or their parents). He and nolan are bringing some dook concepts, need to check the water cooler in the locker room.

But I would love to see his foot up a couple of player's arse once in a while.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
XAS8bdp.jpg
Coach Ollie: Daniel, whatever you do, don't go nuts and declare for the NBA draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom