Anyone else having some threads not work? | The Boneyard

Anyone else having some threads not work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm using Chrome and I'm getting the 'aw snap' page when clicking on a couple different threads - the Stone to Maryland and one other earlier today.

So far only two threads aren't displaying - even after a reboot.

Anyone else or is it just me?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Definitely an issue over the past couple of days - only affects Chrome.

Reaction Score
Yes. Also could the site have a virus? It made my phone go crazy earlier saying it got a virus from a port site never used my phone for that. Had to close all open tabs and keep hitting the back button.

Reaction Score
The thread about the possible transfer from Fordham, the UMass AD with ACC connections thread and a couple others have been making my phone/laptop go crazy the past few days too.

Reaction Score
I'm running chrome...i get the "snap" message on the "Barnes to step down" thread.

Reaction Score
My password is saved on chrome and I'm too lazy to reset it. Ohhhh well

Reaction Score
Yes noticed it in the FB recruiting board this week. Chrome.

Yeah that recent Stone to Md thread crashing. Why only on the Boneyard?

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
people still use internet explorer?
I have a hard time with change and it took me a long while to finally start using Chrome about 4 or 5 years ago. Amazing difference in rendering speed. That said, IE 11 is pretty stout and the version that's coming out with Windows 10 will be the elite browser once again.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I have a hard time with change and it took me a long while to finally start using Chrome about 4 or 5 years ago. Amazing difference in rendering speed. That said, IE 11 is pretty stout and the version that's coming out with Windows 10 will be the elite browser once again.

The main browser for Windows 10 is currently being called "Spartan". Although IE isn't going away completely, it will take a back seat and eventually be phased out.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
people still use internet explorer?
That's the only way I know how to get on the Internet....why should I use chrome? What's the advantages? Is it already on my CPU, do I have to download it?

Reaction Score
I find it to be cleaner and quicker. I went from IE to Firefox because it was slow and clunky and then Firefox started to get buggy so I moved to Chrome and I have stuck with it ever since

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
I find it to be cleaner and quicker. I went from IE to Firefox because it was slow and clunky and then Firefox started to get buggy so I moved to Chrome and I have stuck with it ever since

What do you mean by cleaner? (I have pop up blocker with norton) As for quicker, I always thought it just depended on what plan I got from AT&T/comcast etc....

Being totally transparent, I'm a former "meathead" lol, and still don't know much a bout basic stuff like chrome, embarrassing...... I know

Reaction Score
That's the only way I know how to get on the Internet....why should I use chrome? What's the advantages? Is it already on my CPU, do I have to download it?

It takes literally a minute to download and change over to using it. Plus you can download extensions like uBlock (uses less resources than Adblock) and no more ads to bother you.

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
It takes literally a minute to download and change over to using it. Plus you can download extensions like uBlock (uses less resources than Adblock) and no more ads to bother you.
I'm gonna try it out, thanks....

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I'm using Chrome and I'm getting the 'aw snap' page when clicking on a couple different threads - the Stone to Maryland and one other earlier today.

So far only two threads aren't displaying - even after a reboot.

Anyone else or is it just me?
Meet too getting the aw snap reponse a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member