Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 40 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
over 100,000 views and working on 1000 post... if this doesn't attract MKW I dont know what will

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Thx. I saw that yesterday and save for a few schools that have multiple signees - a la UConn -- it seems more than a bit incomplete for rating purposes until the Early Decision Signing Period hits.

On the other hand, you do get to see where a few players that we might've not known about or not heard about in awhile have ended up.

Reaction Score
She noted both the first UConn practice and the first Texas practice on Wednesday.

Nothing about First Night or the recruits who were there?..........................shows a decided lack of of interest
in my opinion.................lot's of interest in Brooke McCarty and Karen Aston though..................

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Hey, SCG. Any info on how Ursin's visit went? It was reported that Ursin scrimmaged with Baylor and it didn't go very well and that she left without a scholarship offer. I cannot confirm that to be true or not but I was disappointed to hear a report of her visit not gone very well as I still think that she has a tremendous upside.

So apparently she didn't actually visit that weekend. She's actually visiting this coming weekend.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Screenshot_2016-10-18-21-58-49-1.png

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
If we are going to make every Maya fan a future Husky than Nelson-Ododa is on her way because she was quite excited by Moore's performance the other night.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Practices or scrimmages must be informal and cannot be designed to evaluate a recruit's athletic ability. Coaches cannot be present or videotape.

The information about the scrimmage not going well was from an "insider" who was at the scrimmage. I am not sure how feedback would get back to the coaches but I'm sure it would somehow.

Like I said, I cannot confirm that information to be credible.

Reaction Score
MW has not even acknowledged UConn First Night activities/recruits but has liked a few Texas tweets, could be wrong but I think that says something......
Maybe she felt she wasn't wanted as strongly by Uconn as Tx---I never saw her skipping/dancing down the ramp to the cheers of millions!

Reaction Score
I just gonna just put this out there. I'll gladly pay for the gear in question.
At this point I'd gladly buy the gear she wants for any school ---just to end this ---I not sure what to call it!!

Reaction Score
The information about the scrimmage not going well was from an "insider" who was at the scrimmage. I am not sure how feedback would get back to the coaches but I'm sure it would somehow.

Like I said, I cannot confirm that information to be credible.
Only three ways it could get back to the coaches:: 1. coaches watched 2. Players were asked and told 3. Staff watched (actually one more) 4. Fans, outsiders, anyone watched and told.

Reaction Score
Some of our most memorable games were played against Brittney Griner (oh yeah, Baylor too).
If she goes to Texas, we will have more Great games.
No downside. It's all about the game, Isn't it?

Reaction Score
over 100,000 views and working on 1000 post... if this doesn't attract MKW I dont know what will
The problem with the premise you and I have had about MW is: If she needs this kind of stroking or is all about ME--she isn't a typical UConn type kid. Can Geno just say --ego or no--she's a tremendous talent????????????? Big ego/confidence is good. All me , no so.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Some of our most memorable games were played against Brittney Griner (oh yeah, Baylor too).
If she goes to Texas, we will have more Great games.
No downside. It's all about the game, Isn't it?

If Walker is all that she is caked up to be she will make Texas a serious NC contender should she choose to go there. She and Holmes together will be a dynamic duo.

Reaction Score
I'm so sick and tired of this Megan Walker circus. She reminds me to much of Diamond DeShields in which UCONN dogged a bullet. Looks like UCONN is going to be very fortunate not to get her.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
There is no circus. Since that last article where it was said that she was "confused," she's been basically silent on social media. The circus is entirely people interested in where she is going reading way too much into her social media.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
And by "silent", I mean about her recruitment. She's tweeted about regular teen stuff and about the WNBA finals. But nothing from her (not counting retweets or "likes") about recruiting.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I'm so sick and tired of this Megan Walker circus. She reminds me to much of Diamond DeShields in which UCONN dogged a bullet. Looks like UCONN is going to be very fortunate not to get her.

I disagree with everything said here. She has three great choices and can't make up her mind. The pressure must be ridiculous for these kids. I think about the kid that went to Oregon--Sabrina Ionesco. She waited until summer to decide. Losing patience because she isn't deciding on somebody else's time frame is unfair to the kid.

Reaction Score
There is no circus. Since that last article where it was said that she was "confused," she's been basically silent on social media. The circus is entirely people interested in where she is going reading way too much into her social media.
Totally agree. She hasn't done anything except not announce her decision yet. We have ourselves all whipped up into a tizzy, but she's not fanning the flames or taunting anyone. Some posters wrote they suspect Geno is 'fed up.' ???? Fed up with what?? I'm anxious to hear where she decides to go too, but that's not her problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom