Anybody going to the Rutgers game? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Anybody going to the Rutgers game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
3 from my crew are going but we have 3 extras. I'll be getting good and drunk and counting the minutes until this miserable season comes to an end.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Coach Flood said:
So are you guys rooting for or against Rutgers once BigTen play starts? If RU does poorly then Delaney won't make the same mistake of adding perhaps another northeastern school. If RU does well then they might think about bringing you onboard.

I would hope that Rutgers moves the Big 10 towards a bigger foothold in NYC but can't get them over the hump which might require a help from UConn to make the BTN more attractive in the tri-state area.

On a day to day athletic basis I don't think it matters because Rutgers is going to be below average across the board.

Reaction Score
looking forward to a great game. We always play tough games. I don't know if UCONN will ever get to the B1G but i hope we continue the rivalry.

Reaction Score
looking forward to a great game. We always play tough games. I don't know if UCONN will ever get to the B1G but i hope we continue the rivalry.

Don't worry Rutgers fans, UConn will be in the B1G by 2016 and we will continue our rivalry.

Best Wishes in your first B1G season next year. Man your going to get your ASS KICKED!!!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Don't worry rutgirls fan, UConn will be in the B1G by 2016 and we will continue our rivalry.

Best Wishes in your first B1G season next year. Man your going to get your ASS KICKED!!!

Fixed

Reaction Score
And you guys would never get your ass kicked?

Okay!

Don't worry Rutgers fans, UConn will be in the B1G by 2016 and we will continue our rivalry.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
And you guys would never get your ass kicked?

Okay!

I can't speak for HuskyPete but I took his post to mean you're going to get your asses kicked tomorrow.

Either way you look at it, the prediction will ring true.

Reaction Score
We are having a bad year with football but that will change, In the short time we where in the BIG EAST , 2007 tie BIG EAST title with West Virgina and 2010 won the BIG EAST title out right.

Rutgers titles?

And lets not talk about Basketball.

Rutgers last came into East Hartford in 2011, with a chance to win a share of the Big East title. The Huskies instead handed the Scarlet Knights a 40-22 loss. NO BIG EAST Title

Reaction Score
I have a question for Coach Flood and all the other Rutgers posters. I understand you guys are respectful and not trolls by any means. With that being said, how much of a loser do you have to be to spend time reading and commenting on a forum for a football team that is 1-9. It honestly blows my mind. There's a whole outside world away from your computer. P.S. I can't wait to get screamed at by the board for this comment but it had to be said.

Reaction Score
I have a question for Coach Flood and all the other Rutgers posters. I understand you guys are respectful and not trolls by any means. With that being said, how much of a loser do you have to be to spend time reading and commenting on a forum for a football team that is 1-9. It honestly blows my mind. There's a whole outside world away from your computer. P.S. I can't wait to get screamed at by the board for this comment but it had to be said.

When your home games look like this;

ru-fdu.jpg

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
have a group of about 25 students and all of our dads (50 total) coming in hot to section 229 for the game today. should be fun. Dads tailgate, beat Rutgers!

Reaction Score
RU didn't even sell their alottment. So much talk so little action.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom