Any word where Stanley "Sticks" Robinson is playing this year? | The Boneyard

Any word where Stanley "Sticks" Robinson is playing this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With pro basketball in basically in full effect I was wondering if any one has heard the latest on Stanley Robinson. Last year I know he was with the Iowa Energy but left the team sometime during the season for "personal Reasons" but after that kinda fell off. I know he was in CT for the Jim Calhoun basketball game this summer but didn't get any word where his next stop is. Is he going back to the D-League? or overseas? idk but I still think Stanley has a shot to make the NBA as a defensive stopper.I just hope he still gets another crack at the NBA.

Reaction Score
Hey look, you actually got the name right! First time for everything I guess. Not sure on Stanley, but I don't think it would be his D that would attract a pro team.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what Sticks is up to these days? Is he back to finish his degree? He was dragging a travelling suitcase ALL around campus most of the day. Doesn't appear to be on a D-League team currently.

Reaction Score
Hey look, you actually got the name right! First time for everything I guess. Not sure on Stanley, but I don't think it would be his D that would attract a pro team.

What was wrong with his D?? He was solid, able to guard bigger and smaller guys......not really lockdown but very solid. His ball handling I would suspect is his biggest drawback..........if he could handle the kid would've been a star.......good enough shooter, athletic ability to the sky........I hope he resurfaces as he is still one of the best stories in Calhouns era and a good kid!!

H

Husk-E

Does anyone know what Sticks is up to these days? Is he back to finish his degree? He was dragging a travelling suitcase ALL around campus most of the day. Doesn't appear to be on a D-League team currently.
You didn't have to go gravedigging a thread out of the middle of nowhere, you could have just made your own you know...

Reaction Score
Fishy - this board needs a section that lists the whereabouts of the alums.

Reaction Score
Can you elaborate on the lost his mind part?

Case in point:

293746_552920481390639_507761210_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member