Any way to watch OSU game online? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any way to watch OSU game online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks Rayvin. But the lineup for today on that site is showing the Clark Howard show at 7 pm. I hope that it gets preempted as I would rather listen to BB than to financial advice

Reaction Score
Thanks Rayvin. But the lineup for today on that site is showing the Clark Howard show at 7 pm. I hope that it gets preempted as I would rather listen to BB than to financial advice
Looks like even the audio on TIC is getting blacked out for this game. Not sure, though.

Reaction Score
Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online

If your cable provider has CBSSN you should be able to watch it on line
It looks like from the link above the providers that do have it are:
Cox
Frontier
Optimum
WOW
You need to have the sports package to watch or be able to stream. However, Frontier just gave me the sports package for free for 3 months so any of you with this provider are in luck.

Reaction Score
CBSSN is third rate Sports Network plain and simple. Nobody streams CBSSN b/c their content is literally garbage 99% of the time.

Reaction Score
I am a proud Slinger. I keep hearing that the BTN is likely to be added sometime soon, but nothing yet.

I've been thinking about signing up but I have a question. When SNY has a UConn game it gets blacked out on ESPN3 in any area that offers SNY on a cable network. Can you watch those blacked out ESPN3 games on Sling?

Reaction Score
I can't find the game on CBSSN. I only see men's games. Am I doing something wrong?

Reaction Score
I can't find it on Comcast at all. This was a bad surprise ! We will have to hold our breaths for a replay on the Huskie games site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom