Any way to watch OSU game online? | The Boneyard

Any way to watch OSU game online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm probably just spinning my wheels, but does anyone know how to watch the game tonight online? Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
I'm about to sign up but don't see the UConn game listed at all on BTN2Go schedule for today. Maybe it's not scheduled since CBSSN has the rights?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm about to sign up but don't see the UConn game listed at all on BTN2Go schedule for today. Maybe it's not scheduled since CBSSN has the rights?

I believe that the Big Ten Network usually only covers games hosted by Big Ten schools.

For the Ohio State game, you can try a subscription with CBS College Sports Live (College Sports Live), which I believe is $9.95 a month.

Reaction Score
College sports live does have it but audio only. Last year, the year before I watched almost every game but this year it's been mostly audio with them.

Plebe

Reaction Score
College sports live does have it but audio only. Last year, the year before I watched almost every game but this year it's been mostly audio with them.

Well, that's a bummer. They're not making it easy on us cable-cutters.

Reaction Score
If only audio, I'll just listen to WTIC. Ah well. Looks like no way to see it online for us.

Reaction Score
BTN2Go just confirmed via a chat that they will definitely not be streaming the game.
Waaahhh!
alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg

Reaction Score
Well, that's a bummer. They're not making it easy on us cable-cutters.

Slingtv is probably the best for cable cutters IMO. Gets you all the sports channels except BTN and CBSSN. So no good for OSU game. Otherwise it's golden FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SEC Net, SEC Net Plus, NBCsports, NFL Net, NFL redzone, NBA tv, NHL Net, Golf channel, All 6 Pac 12 regional networks, Univision sports, Bein Sports.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
How can I watch Ohio State women’s basketball vs. UConn online?
CBS Sports Network will provide live streaming of the game. Click here for more details.

How do I log in to watch CBS Sports Network online?
CBS Sports Network offers live streaming only to customers of four cable companies: Cox, Optimum, Frontier and Wow! If you subscribe to one of those cable providers, select it on the menu and enter your username and password for that company.

How can I listen to Ohio State women’s basketball vs. UConn on the radio?
For Ohio State, 1460 AM in Columbus will broadcast the game. Matt Andrews, Toni Roesch and Kristin Watt will call the action. Click here to listen live. For UConn, the following stations will broadcast the game: 1080-AM WTIC (Hartford), 1400-AM WILI (Willimantic) 960-AM WELI (New Haven) WGCH-AM 1490 (Greenwich). Bob Joyce and Deb Fiske will be on the call. Click here to listen live.

Who is calling the game for CBS Sports Network?
Brent Stover (play-by-play), Debbie Antonelli (analysis) and Allie Laforce (sidelines) will be on the call for CBS Sports Network.

Reaction Score
If anyone does happen to record the game and send in a link,i think you will have a lot of happy campers here who don't have access to it. Just sayin! And Thanks in advance:)

Reaction Score
I'm probably just spinning my wheels, but does anyone know how to watch the game tonight online? Thanks in advance.

CBSSN blows as a sports channel. Crap disribution, online access is only 4 providers and only 1 is a major provider. Why UConn/AAC does 1 or 2 game yearly with them makes little sense, especially a potentially high profile game.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Slingtv is probably the best for cable cutters IMO. Gets you all the sports channels except BTN and CBSSN. So no good for OSU game. Otherwise it's golden FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SEC Net, SEC Net Plus, NBCsports, NFL Net, NFL redzone, NBA tv, NHL Net, Golf channel, All 6 Pac 12 regional networks, Univision sports, Bein Sports.

I am a proud Slinger. I keep hearing that the BTN is likely to be added sometime soon, but nothing yet.

Reaction Score
I am a proud Slinger. I keep hearing that the BTN is likely to be added sometime soon, but nothing yet.

People were speculating on that when Sling added Fs1 and Fs2 since Fox owns 50% share of BTN. They have been adding channels consistently the last year, the conf networks have been cool P12, SEC, ACC. Improved their prices and bundling of packages too. They are doing a nice job IMO.

punchjur

NYC Fan
Reaction Score
If you have Spectrum, you can watch the game on Channel 315 - which is CBS Sports Network.

Reaction Score
Thanks Rayvin56 for the link archive. Will keep checking it for the update.Maybe 24 hrs after the game?
All depends on ho
Thanks Rayvin56 for the link archive. Will keep checking it for the update.Maybe 24 hrs after the game?
It's usually up fairly quickly, but being just before the holidays, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom