Any updates on the Ollie saga? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Any updates on the Ollie saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

If Ollie's income drops from over $3 million a year to 10% or less of that, wouldn't his request for an adjustment in the divorce settlement be fairly assured?
Lawyers can answer better than I but I would be shocked if her lawyer wouldn’t go after KO’s UConn settlement, especially since it’s a settlement related to his “salary” income.

pj

Reaction Score
Lawyers can answer better than I but I would be shocked if her lawyer wouldn’t go after KO’s UConn settlement, especially since it’s a settlement related to his “salary” income.

Come on, her take will be adjusted to maybe 30% of his settlement, plus taxes of maybe 40%, he'll get more or less 30% of whatever the settlement is. There's no reason for UConn to up its payout to allow him to meet some fixed obligation -- there is no fixed obligation.

Reaction Score
Sometimes I read this board and just shake my head. This would be one of those times.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Sometimes I read this board and just shake my head. This would be one of those times.

That's why these threads get locked. Everything that can be said, has been said several dozen times.

When there is new info, start a new thread. Anyone desperate for info should read an old thread several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom