Any updates on Jalen? | The Boneyard

Any updates on Jalen?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The last quote I recall hearing about Jalen's chances of returning from his MCL sprain was how he may be ready for senior day. Well, we're 3 days away from that game...I'm not expecting him to play then since we haven't heard anything recently, but I'm assuming we should hear SOME kind of update in the next few days.

Reaction Score
If this were an NFL team, Jalen would have the "Doubtful" injury designation for this week.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
How did Kwintin get tossed off this team? How does nobody know?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I really don’t care to.

Would you care if he was a starter, messed with our apr, or it simply gave us some insight into Hurley’s tolerance for bad behavior?

I don’t mind if it doesn’t interest you. I respect your opinion.

Reaction Score
How did Kwintin get tossed off this team? How does nobody know?

I have no idea but my theory was that kwintin was upset about his role and said he was sick to take some days off and Hurley caught him doing something or being in a place that proved he really wasn’t sick. When he first was away from the team Hurley said something like “He’s sick I guess”

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Kwinton posted a new Instagram story. It looks a lot like Jalen playing with him

Maybe that was an old video clip? Doesn't make sense that he was limping to the locker room yesterday and today he is on the court playing.

Reaction Score
We, the fans, are entitled, of course, to know nothing about Jalen.

Likewise, Kwintin, Whaley and Diarra have been, and remain, mysteries. Even Borges, a beat reporter. admitted in a recent article that he doesn't know why Whaley and Diarra don't play.

Apparently the 2018-19 UConn Huskies are a private club -- a secet society -- we, the fans and supporters merely eavesdroppers entitled to no information whatsoever. Our job is simply to buy the tickets, fill the seats and wonder why the players we came to see don't play.

Reaction Score

Likewise, Kwintin, Whaley and Diarra have been, and remain, mysteries. Even Borges, a beat reporter. admitted in a recent article that he doesn't know why Whaley and Diarra don't play.

Apparently the 2018-19 UConn Huskies are a private club -- a secet society -- we, the fans and supporters merely eavesdroppers entitled to no information whatsoever. Our job is simply to buy the tickets, fill the seats and wonder why the players we came to see don't play.
Guessing this year is about the future more than the present.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

You do know that these students have rights of privacy or do you?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

After Cobb got abused several times in a row on defensive assignments and just being sluggish, I was asking myself if he was playing as bad as it looked to me. Then I saw Whaley get minutes in the first half of a competitive game and realized my observations were spot on.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

This, but unironically.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Diarra is pretty easy to guess. He's been hurt most of the year, is still dealing with it, and it's a waste to burn a year on a few games where he'd be incorporated back in slowly anyway. Preserve his eligibility either here, or if he wants to go somewhere else. Also the possibility he never plays much again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom