Any updates on Dorka? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any updates on Dorka?

Reaction Score
She went to the locker room following her injury and I didn't see her return for the Big East trophy ceremony. And in the picture on the team twitter feed Dorka and Aubrey had to be photoshopped in. Any news?
She had stitches inner lip and was back yesterday.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Dorka is related to Joe Namath? My wife and I were sitting in the waiting room before doctor's appointment and we saw a Joe Namath ad on tv. My wife looked him up on Wikipedia and found out that his parents are both from Hungary and his mother's name was Rose Juhasz

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Juhasz is not an uncommon name. It is Hungarian derived from shepherd. His mother Rose was born in the US, but her father Alexander"Alex" Juhasz was born in Hungary so there is a possibility.

Reaction Score
I think Paige throws Joe Namath passes. But, Bueckers is more German, not Hungarian, right?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe she wants to celebrate with them. Or maybe she isn’t sure so just in case
Maybe she thought it was a tribute to America’s seniors and she just wanted to honor the elder generation?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Juhasz is not an uncommon name. It is Hungarian derived from shepherd. His mother Rose was born in the US, but her father Alexander"Alex" Juhasz was born in Hungary so there is a possibility.
It’s also the phrase that was uttered by the cowhand on Gunsmoke who was told to deliver a message only to Hoss. Of course when he said it had had a question mark after it.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It’s also the phrase that was uttered by the cowhand on Gunsmoke who was told to deliver a message only to Hoss. Of course when he said it had had a question mark after it.
It also happened on Bonanza...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well, Hoss is husky, after all

1646148085404.jpeg

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
recently started watching two ol timey western shows, gunsmoke and rifleman.
the early half hour, black and white episodes, are simply outstanding.
some of the moral dilemma's and resultant brutal justice handed out in response, are just cold. necessary, justified, but still cold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom