Any news on Bouknight injury ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any news on Bouknight injury ?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s serious but he does seem to be favoring his right more often, he used to be totally ambidextrous. The book is kind of out of him you rough him up, be physical with him and he’ll wear down or get injured and be a non-factor.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s serious but he does seem to be favoring his right more often, he used to be totally ambidextrous. The book is kind of out of him you rough him up, be physical with him and he’ll wear down or get injured and be a non-factor.
I have to disagree here. Give the dude a break, he was out 6 weeks, and I don’t care if it was his right pinky that he was rehabbing, it’s extremely difficult to stay in game shape for 6 weeks especially with only 1 week of practice. Bouk looked great in both first half’s he’s been back, he just needs to get his legs back so he can finish strong. Before the injury he went hard to the rim all the time, took a beating, and he played strong for all 40 minutes. Let’s stop with the overreactions on Bouk here.

Reaction Score
I have to disagree here. Give the dude a break, he was out 6 weeks, and I don’t care if it was his right pinky that he was rehabbing, it’s extremely difficult to stay in game shape for 6 weeks especially with only 1 week of practice. Bouk looked great in both first half’s he’s been back, he just needs to get his legs back so he can finish strong. Before the injury he went hard to the rim all the time, took a beating, and he played strong for all 40 minutes. Let’s stop with the overreactions on Bouk here.
If he would have had any help,the point would be moot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom