Any news on Bouknight injury ? | The Boneyard

Any news on Bouknight injury ?

Reaction Score
are you sure he doesn't still have a cramp? ;)?

Reaction Score
I was afraid he was going to injured from the massage.

spit take GIF

Reaction Score
Bouk needs to stretch and get plenty of fluids for this one.

Reaction Score
I hope he’s able to go 30-35 minutes today but I realize that’s asking a lot for his 2nd game back. We need those kind of minutes in order to win though imo.

Reaction Score
I hope he’s able to go 30-35 minutes today but I realize that’s asking a lot for his 2nd game back. We need those kind of minutes in order to win though imo.
30 is a reasonable expectation. If he didn’t cramp up against PC he would’ve had close to those minutes.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Maybe make the thread title plural?

Any word on whether he suffered any lasting injuries or reinjury today?

Reaction Score

At this stage would he even admit it? He could have wanted to play so many minutes today so as not to look fragile. That's understandable, considering his immediate future, but 36 minutes while hobbling was way too many. To me 25-30 would have been perfect, but they let him lead the team in time on the floor, and it had bad 2nd half results.

Reaction Score

Something happened but he did make a late 3 with no ill effect so,that’s good. I think he looked bad because they doubled up on him whenever he had the ball and no one else took over. He plays so hard and puts himself out there and takes a lot of abuse. Hesitate to label him fragile but he’s not a tank out there.

Reaction Score
Something happened but he did make a late 3 with no ill effect so,that’s good. I think he looked bad because they doubled up on him whenever he had the ball and no one else took over. He plays so hard and puts himself out there and takes a lot of abuse. Hesitate to label him fragile but he’s not a tank out there.
I’m not so sure - I think something may have happened out there. Probably more serious than conditioning because his game was way off suddenly even though he was trying to play through the pain. And to your point, that doesn’t mean he’s weak because he plays hard and got clobbered at times. Plus, the D collapsed, etc.

But psychologically, it’s a damaging because the teams counting on him as the go to guy but he’s not 100%, so everyone defers to him even though he’s not himself - so no one takes charge.

the benefit of playing without him for 8 games was to have a more complete team in case he couldn’t go or had a quiet night. But it didn’t work out well tonight.

anyway, that’s my speculation - anyone have insight on whether he was more seriously injured than the minutes would suggest?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom