Any info on Joseph Injury? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any info on Joseph Injury?

Reaction Score
Could it have been a stinger. I've never had one, but I understand they are painful.

Reaction Score
Could it have been a stinger. I've never had one, but I understand they are painful.

It didn't look like a stinger from my vantage point. I played linebacker in college and Stingers ended my career at the end of my junior year. I used to get them down my left arm which would go numb and dangle limply as I came of the field. Scott Lutros used to get them.
It bothered me for many years. I've had two cervical surgeries to correct the problem at the C-4 to C-7 levels. Very painful when you get hit and then it kind of goes away. Although I hated to retire from football, a game I truly love, I'm glad I hung up the spikes or I might be writing on the Boneyard from a wheelchair. Junior's injury looked more like a shoulder or a collarbone. Must have been shoulder.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Are there penalties or some form of punishment for having a dishonest two deep in college football?

It wouldn't surprise me if Junior Joseph sits this game out. Its in our best interest to keep FL guessing.

Reaction Score
Are there penalties or some form of punishment for having a dishonest two deep in college football?

It wouldn't surprise me if Junior Joseph sits this game out. Its in our best interest to keep FL guessing.
I was thinking the same thing. Edsall saying he "practiced" doesn't mean he was a full go. It's encouraging that he's not 100% out, but I'm skeptical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom