Any info on Joseph Injury? | The Boneyard

Any info on Joseph Injury?

Reaction Score
Didn't look good last night. Looked like he got his arm/shoulder twisted in all sorts of ways. Seemed like they were trying to immobilize it while they were helping him off the field too. Hoping for the best for him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Looked like a separated shoulder or collar bone on tv. I felt terrible for the kid, especially if he's out for the season.

Reaction Score
Left locker room in a sling - I've seen no official update. Would imagine definite status update in Sunday media call @ the lastest

Reaction Score
He was in pain and crying when heading into the locker!!! Must be real painful. Hope he is OK!!!

Reaction Score
From the posted Mikes Anthony story from today:

>>Senior linebacker Junior Joseph went down in the third quarter with an apparent arm injury (he was later seen in a sling) and Edsall said he would know more about the injury today. Edsall will conduct a teleconference with reporters at 3 p.m.<<

Reaction Score
Soo will he be eligible for a medical RS seeing he's likely out for the season?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Had a shoulder dislocated and separated once wrestling. So painful that I literally passed out in the locker room.

But if that's what it is he could be back the second half of the season.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Crying?!?
I wouldn't say he was crying, but he was definitely shedding some tears of pain as he left the field. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a dislocated shoulder based on the way the trainers were holding his arm out and away from his body as they walked off the field. I've broken my collarbone twice, in the same place, three months apart :confused: playing ball, and that position would not have been possible with mine. Arm had to be strapped tight to my chest, not out and away from my body. Whatever it is/was, I hope JJ's pain level is way down and he has a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Crying?!?

It kinda sounded like you could hear him on the TV. The way his arm was bent I was thinking a dislocation like somebody else said, especially the way they walked him off holding it. I'm hoping nothing was torn in the joint or something. I hate seeing stuff like that.. regardless of what team. Just eeks me out. I give credit to the trainers because they must see some crazy stuff when they go to work every day.

Reaction Score
Didn't Santana Sterling make a few nice plays in the 2H when he was subbed in? I remember him making at least one nice hit in HC's backfield. Wouldn't he be a viable option at LB?

He won't be next week when we face Quinton Flowers and Co.

Reaction Score
Just being honest. We've had trouble containing him even in pasts years with more experienced and deeper defenses.

Reaction Score
Didn't look good last night. Looked like he got his arm/shoulder twisted in all sorts of ways. Seemed like they were trying to immobilize it while they were helping him off the field too. Hoping for the best for him.

Hope he is okay. We are not the only team losing linebackers to injuries. Alabama lost two key LB's to season ending injuries against FSU. To make things worse for Bama, two other starting backers missed the second half with injuries with groin and ankle injuries. Part of the game. Santana Sterling was a Sterling get for us!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom