Any ex UConn players actively playing in Europe? | The Boneyard

Any ex UConn players actively playing in Europe?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Here's a cool twitter account that has updates on some of our former players that are now playing in different places across the globe.

So we've got:

Ryan Boatright - Paris Basketball, France
Josh Boone - Defensor, Uruguay (Montevideo)
Omar Calhoun - Ternopil TNEU, Ukraine
DeAndre Daniels - KTP Basket, Finland (Kotka)/Manawatu Jets, New Zealand
Gavin Edwards - Chiba Jets, Japan (Funabashi)
Kentan Facey - Basket Club de Souffelweyersheim, France (Alsace)
Sterling Gibbs - Telenet Giants, Belgium (Antwerp)
Niels Giffey - Alba Berlin, Germany (where he plays with Peyton Siva!)
Lasan Kromah - Cholet Basket, France
Terry Larrier - Norrköping Dolphins, Sweden
Shonn Miller - Soles de Mexicali, Mexico
Rodney Purvis - Wilki Morskie Szczecin, Poland
Hasheem Thabeet - Hsinchu JKO Lioneers, Taiwan

Missing/whereabouts unknown: Not sure if Marcus Williams finally retired, didn't see Daniel Hamilton on roster for Bursaspor (Turkey) where he played in 2020. Christian Vital remains in limbo. And what is Bazz doing outside the PR National Team?

Reaction Score
So we've got:

Missing/whereabouts unknown: Not sure if Marcus Williams finally retired, didn't see Daniel Hamilton on roster for Bursaspor (Turkey) where he played in 2020. Christian Vital remains in limbo. And what is Bazz doing outside the PR National Team?
A couple first rounders, even a high lottery pick above. Chief tried to give Bouknight’s handlers a little context and benefit from experience. Unfortunately, they just seem to make decisions based on the best case scenario and do not seem to want to be bothered by the spectrum of various possible outcomes that often happen in real life.

Reaction Score
A couple first rounders, even a high lottery pick above. Chief tried to give Bouknight’s handlers a little context and benefit from experience. Unfortunately, they just seem to make decisions based on the best case scenario and do not seem to want to be bothered by the spectrum of various possible outcomes that often happen in real life.
874523FE-EDA8-4681-9922-9C4D9F1ECBD0.gif

Reaction Score
Just stop it already. James Bouknight will be just fine. I'm certain he has no idea who "Chief" is. Your act has aged very poorly.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Just stop it already. James Bouknight will be just fine. I'm certain he has no idea who "Chief" is. Your act has aged very poorly.
I was into the act as much as anybody but was devastated to find out he wasn’t in on the joke when he was exiled. When he came crawling back as a shell of himself with the mystique of it being an elaborate troll gone, I had to hit that ignore button.... been enjoying it ever since

Reaction Score
Not a slight to any of those guys but Bouk’s game is literally modeled after what GM’s would consider a perfect NBA player. 3 level scorer, elite athlete. He’s gonna be in the league for a loooong time

His handlers probably laughed in your face and rightly so lmao

Reaction Score
Ughhhhhhh

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
So we've got:

Giffey playing with Peyton Siva! That would be fun to watch. Two gladiators.

Reaction Score
Not a slight to any of those guys but Bouk’s game is literally modeled after what GM’s would consider a perfect NBA player. 3 level scorer, elite athlete. He’s gonna be in the league for a loooong time

His handlers probably laughed in your face and rightly so lmao
Well, they are predicting Top 10 pick, I hope they are right and then they can laugh at Chief. Chief is merely repeating what I am hearing. True, some time passes between memories of MSG and the NCAA game and the draft - let’s hope that moves the needle some.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Here's a cool twitter account that has updates on some of our former players that are now playing in different places across the globe.

great link. gavin, omar, hasheem, sterling, ryan, lasan, khalid, kentan, niels, josh, mr dyson, etc all still gettin paid. excellant. terry looks like he may still have a bigtime future.
hey khalid, what u been doing lately?
'BUZZER BEATER EXTRAORDINAIRE'

figgers.

Reaction Score
great link. gavin, omar, hasheem, sterling, ryan, lasan, khalid, kentan, niels, josh, mr dyson, etc all still gettin paid. excellant. terry looks like he may still have a bigtime future.

figgers.

A buzzer beater by KEA deserves a jump up on the table!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
and u, gavin?

wait for it ...wait... wait... it's coming...hoad up...wait... wait... now!
with two, u get eggroll! lol.

dang, husky crepes and wontons flying everywhere.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well, they are predicting Top 10 pick, I hope they are right and then they can laugh at Chief. Chief is merely repeating what I am hearing. True, some time passes between memories of MSG and the NCAA game and the draft - let’s hope that moves the needle some.
A ton of mock drafts have him top 10 as well. He's a consensus lottery pick lol

Reaction Score
A ton of mock drafts have him top 10 as well. He's a consensus lottery pick lol
I think your information is dated and I am going by League sources not mock drafts. My sources say late lottery - hope they are wrong but absent a secret agreement with a team, and it’s too early for that, my sources are likely right.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

figgers.

hehe. young khalid flies up onto the table, and could care less if he flew off into the stands, and broke something. no worries, just take an aspirin or a pepsi, and be on the court tomorrow.
old khalid ambles over to the table, steps up with one leg, and when the team rushes over to lift him up, he gestures 'whoa, easy there gents, calm down, don't hurt me - i like my paycheck.' life is funny like that.

Reaction Score
I think your information is dated and I am going by League sources not mock drafts. My sources say late lottery - hope they are wrong but absent a secret agreement with a team, and it’s too early for that, my sources are likely right.
You don't have any league sources lmao

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom