any clue as to when the Big 10 or ACC will add more schools? | The Boneyard

any clue as to when the Big 10 or ACC will add more schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'm just curious as to when we will have another chance to get into a better conference.

when i looked at our conference schedule yesterday, i got depressed.

Reaction Score
i matriculated UCONN '68-72

Yankee Conference tilts provided more fun then when compared to the current silly schedule

Reaction Score
image.jpg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bryan Lord said:
20 min til we drop football and come crawling back to the big east.

We wouldn't get in. At this point I'd settle for the A10

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
When you least expect it, expect it.

Reaction Score
Gotta give you a like for the sheer stupidity of your name. Makes me laugh every time I see it. Unless you happen to be a 69 year old with the last name Fartman, in which case I apologize.

You cracked the case.

Reaction Score
Don't sorry about it. You can be sure it won't be UConn.

Reaction Score
I know people are jumping on the OP, but everyone has to admit that it's no fun being stuck in a miserable conference when we used to play in the best conference in the land. Look at Stone. If you were a high school kid who liked UConn, but from afar, would you turn down the chance to play for your home town team, and visit Michigan, Michigan, Indiana, Purdue--great college environments with history and pageantry? To come East and play against Tulsa and East Carolina? I know The Big Ten, for example, has some bottom-feeder teams, but every conference does.

It may not have been a timely post, but I get why people are anxious to get someplace where we can play great teams, in great arenas. The best want to play the best.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So wait, you're saying that the AAC isn't really that great and that we should hope to get into a better conference?

Whoa...you might be right!

I feel like we've all been sitting here in the dark and now a prophet has come to show us the way to the light. You have parted the darkness.

You are like Moses. An internet Moses.

Reaction Score
I think it's time we hire an official Boneyard Psychic. This way he/she can alert us when things are brewing. Is the Psychic Friends Network still around? Paging Miss Dionne Warwick!

Reaction Score
So our feet are too big for our shoes; sorry, we will be here for a life time. Indeed, some of our fellow teams that you are so contemptuous of will long moved up before we are mentioned. Are still ranked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom