Any chance we get an OC after this season? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Any chance we get an OC after this season?

Reaction Score
Our only chance with winning some games was with a healthy Steve Krajewski. IMO, for different reasons Beaudry and Zerg are not enough to move the chains. The chances of Steven Krajewski coming back at 100% before the end of the season is close to zero. Edsall proved this season with the QB merry go round that he is the most inept coach UConn has ever had. I used to think Paul Pasqualoni couldn't recognize QB talent, Edsall is worse. If Steven Krajewski had been our starter from day one, we definitely would have two wins, and two close losses. If Dave Benedict, who is a football guy, had any b@lls he would have fired Edsall by now and coached the team himself.

E2DD86C7-F865-4246-84F6-92BF5C683580.jpeg

Krajewski: “Here Trevor, hold my beer.”

Reaction Score
You may not have to worry about an OC there will probably be a mass exit from this dis functional program!!!!!! They can’t evaluate talent either!!! 1st they don’t play the best QB on the team Steven Krajewski then they have players on the bench that should have been playing!!! UCONN needs to re-tool most of the staff from the top down!!!!
I can’t understand when it was 56-0, against UCF, Randy did not play his number two’s. Actually, he should’ve given them reps in the third quarter. He has RB’s (Black and O’Riley) that could’ve gotten valuable experience. If something should happen to Mensah or Thompkins these players will have to go in “cold turkey.” With the season almost half over there should be no reason ANY of the back ups should not have played. RE did the same thing last year too.

This is one of the biggest reasons 3 star athletes will not come to Connecticut. Why come here, to sit on the bench, when two star, unranked and no other offer players are out on the field.

Reaction Score
Edsall’s time (coaching style) is long past. He may still be the builder of young men but is no longer a builder of developing players.

Reaction Score
I used to be excited to go to games and prepare my tailgate fare by Wed. Now I look in the fridge, see what’s here, throw it in the cooler and go. Last home game we ate brkfst at home and brought a grinder to the game. Glad we have an away game this weekend so we can watch on tv or not. Sad. Come on UConn do something. Dismiss the entire coaching staff from the head coach down. Maybe infused some pride from the players and the fans who pay to watch this mess. Edsall have you no pride?

Reaction Score
ST are probably going down over the next 2 years if a weak schedule is offered and as the disgust level increases.

Obviously very informal but quite a few ST holders I've spoken to are probably not renewing after this year due to poor play and the continuing of Uconn to screw their dwindling ST base. Husky Value tickets(no donation needed) single tickets for $15 and then FREE tickets. All while ST pay fullboat and donate in most cases.

Most said they will attend some games but are considering just getting seats to select games on the secondary market or Uconn discounted tickets.

I can see it getting to the point that the upper deck will not be used.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom