Any chance Boston changes her mind and comes to UConn? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Any chance Boston changes her mind and comes to UConn?

Reaction Score
Is this really a topic of discussion?! I am not understanding the logic behind this thread. Why would Boston change her mind with no inclination out there.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I cannot remember being happier with any freshman post than I am with ONO. Her possibilities are endless. Watch her play and grade her as a first year post. She runs the floor, she has quick feet in the post, she has good hands and makes clean catches, and she finishes well around the rim. Once she acquires some confidence, strength and the technique to defend similar size players, she will be fantastic.

If Boston had signed here, she would be a nice player to give ONO a breather, but I don't think she would be able to run with the 3 horses CD, CW, MW next year. Next year, you may be watching the fastest team in the country.
I think Boston would have done all right in Storrs, and not just a bench player to provide ONO a breather. I thought Boston (as a 5) would complement ONO (as a 4), as opposed to complimenting ONO by sitting on the bench clapping.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I think Boston would have done all right in Storrs, and not just a bench player to provide ONO a breather. I thought Boston (as a 5) would complement ONO (as a 4), as opposed to complimenting ONO by sitting on the bench clapping.
I agree with you for the long term. But I'm referring to just next year

Reaction Score
Question for any observers:

1. Should a transfer be offered to Geno now. Will she be allowed to play immediately as with ND. The circumstances are the same: ND had a very limited number of players, so does Uconn now.
2. The last 2 years or so, Ms St and ND had longer, deeper usable benches--why?

3. When was the last time Prior to those 2-3 years did Geno have less than an 8 rotation?

Reaction Score

What is there about Boston that makes you think she won't sit as ONO has? ONO is talented, highly ranked.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="HuskeyinSC, post: 2971831, member: 7953"]I cannot remember being happier with any freshman post than I am with ONO. Her possibilities are endless. Watch her play and grade her as a first year post. She runs the floor, she has quick feet in the post, she has good hands and makes clean catches, and she finishes well around the rim. Once she acquires some confidence, strength and the technique to defend similar size players, she will be fantastic.

If Boston had signed here, she would be a nice player to give ONO a breather, but I don't think she would be able to run with the 3 horses CD, CW, MW next year. Next year, you may be watching the fastest team in the country.[/QUOTE]

You don't remember Steff Dolson or Kiah Stokes, or Stewie playing the post??
Steff in about her 3rd game was thrown against Griner: didn't that make you happy?
Could ONO do that?
Along with CW, Walker,Danger, ONO who will make up that team that runs so fast?

Reaction Score
Question for any observers:

1. Should a transfer be offered to Geno now. Will she be allowed to play immediately as with ND. The circumstances are the same: ND had a very limited number of players, so does Uconn now.

regarding UConn incoming transfers, I think they are judged on a case by case basis.........................usually immediate playing waivers are granted to players leaving teams due to coaching changes or possibly medical issues....................graduate students can also play immediately....................I seriously doubt that the NCAA will be giving UConn transfers special treatment because they have a short bench.......................that's all on Geno...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom