Any Boneyarders On This List? | The Boneyard

Any Boneyarders On This List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Mike Melio is an active uconn advocate on twitter and close to the men's program. Not sure he hangs in here though.

Reaction Score
Rob Skinner has posted here and gave away some tix.

That's a list full of impressive disposable incomes. If anyone on that list is looking, I'm sure you realize that you helped UConn recruiting tremendously. Thank you!

temery

What?
Reaction Score

That's a list full of impressive disposable incomes. If anyone on that list is looking, I'm sure you realize that you helped UConn recruiting tremendously. Thank you!

It's not just that they have disposable income. It's that they chose to unload a share of their disposable income in to UConn's basket.

Unless I hit the lottery, UConn won't be seeing that type of donation from me until my "estate" passes probate. Even then ...

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score

+1. Thanks very much to those who are on the list. Very generous, and very much appreciated.

It is also most impressive that this list memo isn't even happening until five days from now. That's how good Susan Herbst is.

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

Rob Skinner is the guy who put together a match for us in the Calhoun heart saving boneyard pump of life collection. He and two friends each put up $5,000 when we reached 20k (may have been 15k).

I also understand he is responsible for the epic Makers Mark post and has been documented as the uber animated fan on the side lines during several iconic scenes from the sidelines from some great victories.

Further, I believe he has bought the tab at a couple of bars full of UConn fans.

Amazing fan who uses his money for good charity and good fun - about the best kind of guy you could hope for with that kind of money.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Rob Skinner is the guy who put together a match for us in the Calhoun heart saving boneyard pump of life collection. He and two friends each put up $5,000 when we reached 20k (may have been 15k).

I also understand he is responsible for the epic Makers Muppet post

You w weren't supposed to share that bit. MM is a mystery.

Reaction Score
2 GE guys (Real Estate/GE Capital) in Denis Nayden & Joe Parsons. Both around my era graduation.

Solid careers & they both are probably in Greenwich Hedge Funds.

Reaction Score
temery said:
It's not just that they have disposable income. It's that they chose to unload a share of their disposable income in to UConn's basket.
And, a share of their shares and other investments.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

I also understand he is responsible for the epic Makers Mark post and has been documented as the uber animated fan on the side lines during several iconic scenes from the sidelines from some great victories.

Further, I believe he has bought the tab at a couple of bars full of UConn fans.

Amazing fan who uses his money for good charity and good fun - about the best kind of guy you could hope for with that kind of money.
Rob denied being Makers Muppet at the Final Four in Dallas. I don't believe him. Really good guy.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Plus Rob visited us before our MSG run through the Tourney, & sponsored a cool fan contest, bringing a Yarder to the game. 100% fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom