any 1 watching kansas-okst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
2ot right now. good game, great crowd.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma state classic example of why polls are crap. They are nowhere near 14 th in country. Only two actual good wins. Big 12 pretty bad this year, even more than usual

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I've been watching the entire game. Great crowd and atmosphere, pretty mediocre offense, and absolutely horrendous officiating. All that said, it's been a fun one to watch.

Reaction Score
That shot sort of sums up why Oklahoma state is not legit. Where's the coaching? Terrible final shot

BUHusky

Reaction Score
That shot sort of sums up why Oklahoma state is not legit. Where's the coaching? Terrible final shot
I wouldn't throw too many stones about terrible final shots. UConn has had their share of those this year.

Reaction Score
Yeah but this is about uconn's most down year... And really they have a equal résumé to ok state... Just pay better teams.

If uconn had even roscoe they'd have two more wins. Basically playing with a high school sized team against college dudes.

That said, we are uconn, and they are ok state so I guess it's expected

Reaction Score
OK State should have been more aggressive at the end of regulation, they were more worried about running clock then executing the play and alot of teams are guilty of it themselves even us.

Reaction Score
Ok State is a
Yeah but this is about uconn's most down year... And really they have a equal résumé to ok state... Just pay better teams.

If uconn had even roscoe they'd have two more wins. Basically playing with a high school sized team against college dudes.

That said, we are uconn, and they are ok state so I guess it's expected

OK State is a wrestling school

Reaction Score
Speaking of Roscoe Smith, Im watching UNLV at the moment on CBS Sports.. Im sitting here wondering 'Like, why are you there?'

Reaction Score
Huge mistake by roscoe. He would've starred this year and next, and gotten more publicity even this year at uconn than he ever wild at unlv. He'll be lucky to play there next year. Sad story really.

Oriakhi leaving was fine by me, he had serious issues, bad people whispering in his ear, bad for the team concept. It says a lot that he went to join frank haith, even knowing what a d bag he is... I know his buddy from Boston is their pg but whatever Missouri is no mans land. Will be lucky to have sweet 16. Had he stayed at uconn and improved he would've improved his nba stock, both in terms of skill and dedication to his team.

Reaction Score
AO doesn't bother me as much as RS either.. RS thought he would be eligible right away but it didn't work in his favor. He couldve been apart of something special going on here at UConn & prob wouldve avg. a dbl-dbl. He prob didnt want to go thru a similar year thinking he would play under Calhoun again..

Reaction Score
Another guy is Chris obekpa. He's a force inside, but odds are he will waste away at St. John's. he also could've starred this year at uconn, and then been developed into an nba payer over three years and exposed nationally. Bad decision brochacho

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I wouldn't throw too many stones about terrible final shots. UConn has had their share of those this year.

There's nothing like a nice, douchey post to help keep us grounded.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
There's nothing like a nice, douchey post to help keep us grounded.
You got it champ!

And a big thanks to you for keeping us grounded 3,140 times and counting!

Reaction Score
Kansas showed tonight what it means to be a blue blood. They've dominated the Big 12 for a decade. Against a team that had a chance to usurp the mantle, in a hostile environment and not playing particularly well, they just got it done with clutch play down the stretch.

That sort of game leaves opponents with the feeling of "damn, what's it gonna take to get past these guys?", that sense of mystique.

Reaction Score
Kansas showed tonight what it means to be a blue blood. They've dominated the Big 12 for a decade. Against a team that had a chance to usurp the mantle, in a hostile environment and not playing particularly well, they just got it done with clutch play down the stretch.

That sort of game leaves opponents with the feeling of "damn, what's it gonna take to get past these guys?", that sense of mystique.

what a bunch of boolsh*t, OK State just beat them at Phog Allen a few weeks where KU hardly ever loses.

Reaction Score

It takes unbiased refs for one thing. They were terrible. I only saw the 2nd OT, and OSU lost 2 starters to really cheap calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom