Antonio Brown | The Boneyard

Antonio Brown

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
What's the thought here? Guy has completely lost his mind due to CTE?

That interview he did with ESPN a couple weeks ago was pretty eye opening. I think the guy should seek an immediate mental health evaluation.

Also, what a waste of a fantasy pick.

Reaction Score
Makes the NFL look dumb. Especially on it's 100th season celebration.

Very dirty league.

Reaction Score
This whole thing is just crazy! It'd be fun to watch if I didn't think there was actually something wrong with his mental health.

Reaction Score
Guessing you don't realize that you can't start a thread as "OT" anymore - feel free to continue batting the OP around if you'd like but find another reason.
Idiotic guy discussed in unrelated “-OT” topic. Other than misinterpreting “idiot” did not reference Brown, how did you conjure up any suggestion the OP was in any way batted around? Brown = idiot, not ConnHuskBask in this instance.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Who could have seen this coming??? Crazy that the raiders put so much stock in a guy who was a proven cancer. Been nothing but issues in Oakland too. I do agree that there are serious mental health concerns, and he should seek help. Erratic behavior. Hope the best for him, and wouldn’t be surprised if the raiders cut ties sooner rather than later

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Idiotic guy discussed in unrelated “-OT” topic. Other than misinterpreting “idiot” did not reference Brown, how did you conjure up any suggestion the OP was in any way batted around? Brown = idiot, not ConnHuskBask in this instance.

Got ya. Though not sure "what in this instance" implies..

Reaction Score
Bad behavior isn't necessarily evidence of mental illness. It could be nothing more than "I'm [expletive deleted] Antonio Brown and I [expletive deleted] make my own rules. Deal with it and pay me my money."

Reaction Score
Other than not sure what medic was worked up about in this instance

Still not sure what you were trying to say other than taking a swipe @ ConnHusk for starting a thread on Antonio Brown w/o the "OT" before it - but if I misinterpreted the "Other than off topic idiot?" commentary in response to his question - my 100% bad.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Still not sure what you were trying to say other than taking a swipe @ ConnHusk for starting a thread on Antonio Brown w/o the "OT" before it - but if I misinterpreted the "Other than off topic idiot?" commentary in response to his question - my bad.
What does "Other than off topic idiot" mean/aim? I am also confused
I thought the same as you
Maybe some encrypted code!!!????

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Thought he would be good with the Raiders, but the brain is misfiring and he should just retire

Reaction Score
We are seeing the erratic behavior of someone who has suffered a significant TBI.

I think AB changed a lot after that hit he took from Burfict.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What’s Gruden’s excuse?

Not sure I buy that Brown isn’t just a lunatic. Maybe check for lead in the water in Pittsburgh. Everyone there is off.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
As a Steeler fan, I'm just glad that whatever he's going through is happening on the west coast as opposed to in The 'Burgh.

Reaction Score
So the ESPN story this morning says AB walked up to the GM and called him a cracker, along with our already-known threats of violence

Dude has to be gone

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
So the ESPN story this morning says AB walked up to the GM and called him a cracker, along with our already-known threats of violence

Dude has to be gone
But he gave the all forgiving heartfelt apology. All is puppy dogs and ice cream again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom