Anthony Harris | The Boneyard

Anthony Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We really are all over trying to secure a good 2019 class now that 2018 is set

Reaction Score
Can you imagine the level of confidence Hurley must have going into a kids house as the coach of Uconn? No slight on URI which is a fine school but come on. To be able to go meet with a kid youre selling yourself but now being able to say youre the head coach at the University of Connecticut carries a lot more weight. DH has got to be absolutely giddy with joy with what he is able to sell to recruits now. Also the level of recruits he can no go after.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Big time prospect. Plays for Paul IV one of the best programs in the country. Kid can handle the ball, pass and shoot, high basketball IQ, wins games. He's the type of guard Nova has been winning with.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

This staff is literally all over the place. No days off! Haha

a welcome change. we have a lot of relationships to build back and I think we have the right guys to do it.

Reaction Score
All that effort put in to KO's and Dan Hurley's faces, and whoever made that av just plops a logo on the guy? Clearly he should be derpy 1959 Jonathan
I made it hahaha. Took way longer to make than I'd like to say. That's a fantastic idea though, I'll consider revision next time I am procrastinating.

Reaction Score
Don't like it. Not at all.
Guy is almost 50 and I hear he's a Syracuse lean.
Damn! thought we could finally get him. Should be an honorable mention all American this year. I always imagined the potential of seeing that 1991 big east pre season rookie of the year with Ray Allen, Marcus camby,and Donyell Marshall playing together, but Jim could not swing it. Boogers and watches won the day.

Reaction Score
I need to pay more attention to the local teams. PVIHS is a block from my Fairfax office. My office mates son is a frosh and plays FB and Baseball.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I need to pay more attention to the local teams. PVIHS is a block from my Fairfax office. My office mates son is a frosh and plays FB and Baseball.
One of the best teams in the country this year and they were all Sophomores and Juniors.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I hope you know that by posting this, you've signed up to give the rest of us detailed scouting reports next winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom