Anthony Harris OV October TBD | The Boneyard

Anthony Harris OV October TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gotta like batting last. Hopefully the team will be 2+ more months along in development.

If DH can pull off a big turnaround this year, and have a couple players break out, that will be HUGE for recruiting going forward.

Sweet!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Bet he doesn't make it out of VA Tech. Still super impressive what this staff has accomplished on the recruiting trail, considering the tools they were given.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Just making his final 4 is a nice surprise. I thought we were out of the hunt!

Reaction Score
Just making his final 4 is a nice surprise. I thought we were out of the hunt!
Same here. Hell, this is a quote from Harris not even two weeks ago: The schools in serious contention for official visits? “Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Miami, Indiana, Georgia, I might be missing one,” he said of his core group.

Guess we know which one he was missing.

Reaction Score
Interesting notes on an ex-Husky recruit below the ones on Harris. Baptiste transferring from Vandy to UMass for more playing time while noting the Minutemen are a “top 30 program “ in the country. McCall is a good sales guy huh?:eek:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Interesting notes on an ex-Husky recruit below the ones on Harris. Baptiste transferring from Vandy to UMass for more playing time while noting the Minutemen are a “top 30 program “ in the country. McCall is a good sales guy huh?:eek:
Kid is a Dwight Howard stunt double. I mean how bad could he possibly be? What is he like unable to dribble a ball?

Reaction Score
Must have meant top 30 in New England.

Reaction Score

I believe he was referring to the academics -- here's the entire quote "UMass is also a top 30 school in the country and I’ll be able to get a good graduate program. Education is something I’m taking serious after my career.” This lines up with UMass being #29 on US News & World Report for top public universities of which UConn is #18.

Reaction Score
I believe he was referring to the academics -- here's the entire quote "UMass is also a top 30 school in the country and I’ll be able to get a good graduate program. Education is something I’m taking serious after my career.” This lines up with UMass being #29 on US News & World Report for top public universities of which UConn is #18.

Unlike this intelligent young man I was thinking basketball I take it back thanks for the clarity.

Reaction Score
We are the last of his four official visits, so hopefully he makes it there and we can seal the deal!

I would feel better at the #2 or #3 spot...not #4...that's a lot of OVs to survive through....

Reaction Score
The assistant coach who is recruiting him to Forest was just placed on administrative leave after killing a man.

1) What school was the other guy recruiting him to?

2) Not reporting spousal abuse getting you administrative leave, I get; shouldn't killing a man result in something a little harsher? Must be without pay.....

Reaction Score
1) What school was the other guy recruiting him to?

2) Not reporting spousal abuse getting you administrative leave, I get; shouldn't killing a man result in something a little harsher? Must be without pay.....

I read the article on the death. The coach allegedly stepped into a situation where a drunk was harassing drivers at 1:30 AM thinking they were the Uber he called and after he knocked on the windows of the coach's car the coach punched him in the face, the drunk fell back and hit his head on the pavement, and later died. Some of the witnesses apparently were supportive of the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom