Another WVU insider posting UVA and UConn to B1G | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Another WVU insider posting UVA and UConn to B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This tweet was done by some guy named JonVoy, not Mhver. This has me concerned.

Reaction Score
This tweet was done by some guy named JonVoy, not Mhver. This has me concerned.
Hey I don't blame you for being worried but don't. Some Guy named JonVoy isn't breaking thee news.

Reaction Score
If anyone thinks that the ACC is going to let their TV/recruiting area stop at VA and leave all those eyeballs up through New England just sit there or watch B1G football they are kidding themselves. (I don't count BCU, well because they're BCU)

If for some reason UL got the ACC nod then we are either going with them or the UConn to the B1G rumors are true.

After the SNY contract is up wouldn't the women's BB show up on BTN? Throw in the men's BB second tier, 3rd tier?.... however that works, there would be virtually no one in CT who wouldn't want BTN in their home, no matter what the cost. FB would be the icing on the cake.

Soccer would also be popular.

We ain't getting left out guys. No way, no how.
I hope this is how it plays out. I still do not get how Rutgers is so attractive to the B1G. Put football aside for a minute - who watches other Rutgers sports ?? I would think the BTN would love to have both Uconn men and women hoops. The women made CPTV some $$ - no?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I hope this is how it plays out. I still do not get how Rutgers is so attractive to the B1G. Put football aside for a minute - who watches other Rutgers sports ?? I would think the BTN would love to have both Uconn men and women hoops. The women made CPTV some $$ - no?
You some how missed the 37,000 threads discussing the BTN, DMA's and Rutgers. It ain't a mystery.

Reaction Score
No prob. I would trust Tyler Phommachanh on this more than any WVU guy... So I asked mhver3 on twitter what he makes of this.
MHver3@MHver3
Speaking of Louisville...Jurich gives Bowlsby and Dodds ultimatum: Invite us by Monday Evening, or we withdraw our interest.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Hey I don't blame you for being worried but don't. Some Guy named JonVoy isn't breaking thee news.
Is Jon Voy the guy from the Waltons or is he Angelina Jolie's father?

Reaction Score
If the ACC has the option of taking 2 of UConn, Louisville and Cincy, yet reports are that it will be Cincy and Louisville, then you might as well start looking for billboard space on 84 to announce UConn to the Big 10.

But back to reality, this Tallahasse reporter's supposed source is the Big East. Usually that's the first place Big East officials call to leak their information gained ( before everyone else) of other conference's intention. Or not.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
If the ACC has the option of taking 2 of UConn, Louisville and Cincy, yet reports are that it will be Cincy and Louisville, then you might as well start looking for billboard space on 84 to announce UConn to the Big 10.

But back to reality, this Tallahasse reporter's supposed source is the Big East. Usually that's the first place Big East officials call to leak their information gained ( before everyone else) of other conference's intention. Or not.

No, his supposed source are Louisville boosters.

Reaction Score
This whole thing is bull . If FSU was so damn passionate about adding good football where were they when Pitt, the poster child for under achieving football, was added.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This is far from difficult math but would the ACC need to add two schools?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
As long as ND is not joining for football they need an odd number of adds, assuming they want an even number of football members.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Three to get to 16, plus ND. Two only puts them at 15. It's either one or three, which would be good for us if this multi-team scenerio is true.

Reaction Score
It's gotta be just 1.

Can't understand why they'd add 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members