Another Moriah Jefferson Compilation Video...--Its created by Devine Masone | The Boneyard

Another Moriah Jefferson Compilation Video...--Its created by Devine Masone

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
M-squared productions - i love it. i am just in awe of this kid. I'm not sure if i'm more psyched that we got Moriah, or Breanna. i maybe it's equal as both are just incredible.

she literally does it all (5'7" withstanding). great shooter, super quick/fast, tenacious defender, sweet pull up jumper, ankle breaking moves with the ball, and fantastic court vision. i can't wait to see her come to UCONN and develop. Welcome Moriah!!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
She loves that step-back 3, doesn't she ??? :cool:

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Moriah is really quick, her cross-over, step-back is a thing of beauty. Watching her wade through traffic and finish is really exciting and I can't wait until she gets to UConn she will be another great UConn guard...

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Its really mind boggleing what her. Remember its a highlight video. I really like what I saw. At Uconn she will be able to showcase her talents because opponets will not be able to double team her with KML BB Breanna Stewart Morgan Tuck and who ever else UConn recruits. That alone is an AA lineup. Now her freshman year she will be able to play behind Bria and gain experience without having to do it all. That will take alot of pressure off her and allow her to play with ease. From watching all the videos of all the commits all I can say is 195-0 is alive again. LOL only kidding...but you know I beleive that even if some of you dont. LOL

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Last time you did that 195-0 thing, you jinxed the team. Just hope they beat Cupcake College in season opener, then maybe build on that.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Tonyc did not jinx the team...this voodoo mentality is hogwash. Tonyc is just an exuberant fan who likes to make optimistic predictions for the team he roots for. He doesn't have any magical powers, he isn't a witch doctor. The team wins or loses based on the dynamics of the day in question. How well everyone is playing, if there are any injuries, if anyone is sick, how well the other team is playing, does someone step up and play inspired ball ie., Epiphany Prince... Anything can happen in a game...and Tonyc has nothing to do with it. I say let Tony make all the 195 and 0 predictions he wants to...we all need a little more positive energy considering all the negative stuff going on in the world today. Tony's optimism can be infections and it can be therapeutic as well. I would say that the rest of the world is definitely somewhere between Tonyc's extreme optimism of 195 and 0 and your pessimism that focuses on our beating "cupcake university" in the season opener. I say you go Tony.

Reaction Score
Tony is without question the most enthusiastic poster on the Boneyard. He is very positive about everything UCONN and frankly I wish there were more posters like him. I enjoy reading his posts and his predictions on which recruits will attend UCONN. It is my hope that Tony continues to post exactly the way he has been. Keep up the good work Tony!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Tony is without question the most enthusiastic poster on the Boneyard. He is very positive about everything UCONN and frankly I wish there were more posters like him. I enjoy reading his posts and his predictions on which recruits will attend UCONN. It is my hope that Tony continues to post exactly the way he has been. Keep up the good work Tony!
Tonyc did not jinx the team...this voodoo mentality is hogwash. Tonyc is just an exuberant fan who likes to make optimistic predictions for the team he roots for. He doesn't have any magical powers, he isn't a witch doctor. The team wins or loses based on the dynamics of the day in question. How well everyone is playing, if there are any injuries, if anyone is sick, how well the other team is playing, does someone step up and play inspired ball ie., Epiphany Prince... Anything can happen in a game...and Tonyc has nothing to do with it. I say let Tony make all the 195 and 0 predictions he wants to...we all need a little more positive energy considering all the negative stuff going on in the world today. Tony's optimism can be infections and it can be therapeutic as well. I would say that the rest of the world is definitely somewhere between Tonyc's extreme optimism of 195 and 0 and your pessimism that focuses on our beating "cupcake university" in the season opener. I say you go Tony.
i agree - tony and i are good friends and i enjoy his contribution to the board as i know he enjoys mine. having said that, some people in general, and some posters specifically, are superstitious and believe in mojo and jinx's and what not. i do think doing things for good mojo and karma is a good thing. for example, we had pretty good success getting the mojo flowing by doing cheers. what are we going to do now that the "thread view" is gone and cheers won't look right on the main page????!!!

as a side note - not to totally revisit this and start a huge thread on the pros and cons of 195-0, but after he predicted that, UCONN went on to make the final 4 that first year, only to lose to Stanford in the final 4. they won the NC the following 2 years and then fell again in the final 4 to Notre Dame. so 4 consecutive final 4's and 2 NC's does not seem to have been a jinx or mojo killer.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not believe in mojo, ha! Look how the attack of the zombies and Charlie Sheen completely stole the mojo of the women's team in the tournament and transmuted it into a men's national title.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I try to always be positive. I reach for the moon in everything I do, and I miss often, but a least I try and thats why Im where I am in my life. The 195-0 is a statement IMO of how good beginning next season UConn will be, compared to every other team. I see them as almost unbeatable and thats my opinon. You can agree or disagree. Im not going to place disclaimers next to it, so those who choose to be negitive or look for flaw can or who want to tear my quote apart go right ahead. Thats the difference between me and alot of other people. Here is a poem which comes from many of my personal growth readings that I keep in my folder. This is from Rudyard Kiplings poem called "IF"

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I guess I am humor inpaired, for my take was that Kibs was just givng TonyC a friendly poke with tongue in cheek. Will this post jinx the 2011-2012 team?

Reaction Score
I know my eyes are getting bad, but it seems she has several different jersey numbers????????????????

Reaction Score
I'm appreciative of the Moriah Jefferson videos and enjoy Tonyc's posts. Keep em' both coming!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know my eyes are getting bad, but it seems she has several different jersey numbers????????????????
She is so fast that she goes into the locker room between possessions and changes her jersey. It works great: The opposing coach tells her player to guard #35. Then MJ comes back wearing another number, so no one is covering her. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She is so fast that she goes into the locker room between possessions and changes her jersey. It works great: The opposing coach tells her player to guard #35. Then MJ comes back wearing another number, so no one is covering her. :)
yeah, but i heard she had it on backwards and inside out which caused all kinds of problems...!

Reaction Score

Doyou think that will work for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger