Another McD for K bites the dust | The Boneyard

Another McD for K bites the dust

Reaction Score
Duke's Jeter to transfer, will sit out next season

Wonder why these kids stay there knowing he keeps a thin bench and they recruit over them constantly now looking for the one and dones. Bolden should leave also as far as I'm concerned. 2 really talented kids that couldn't find minutes on a team that could have some guys get a break during games? K is great, fantastic coach but he has his shortcomings I guess.

Jeter was originally on KO's radar thoughts on this? Not saying he's a fit or anything but he's a kid who can play given time.

Reaction Score
I heard that he wants to transfer closer to home. Not sure that that is set in stone, but that wouldn't bode well for UConn. He did average 14.5 minutes in 16 games, but only 2.something points and rebounds. Wonder if he was hurt. Edit: just read your link. Herniated disk? Hope it's not a long term issue like Tiger's...

Reaction Score
I heard that he wants to transfer closer to home. Not sure that that is set in stone, but that wouldn't bode well for UConn. He did average 14.5 minutes in 16 games, but only 2.something points and rebounds. Wonder if he was hurt. Edit: just read your link. Herniated disk? Hope it's not a long term issue like Tiger's...

Thank you did not know that my bad. I assumed once the post season approached and arrived he was glued to the pine, looks like I was wrong.

Thanks for the heads up ch!

Reaction Score

>>Duke announced Thursday that Jeter will be transferring from the program, and Josh Gershon of Scout.com reports the sophomore is considering joining the Arizona Wildcats, USC Trojans, Gonzaga Bulldogs, UCLA Bruins, and Arizona State Sun Devils.<<

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn offered him as a senior, but it was kind of a casting a wide net sorta deal - they didn't spend much time on that.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
How many players is duke losing? Kennard Tatum jones Jefferson jeter and maybe Grayson

Reaction Score
Sean Obi as well. And maybe Bolden

Sean Obi, where is he going? He had a nice Blue Devil career huh?

But if I do remember correctly he's like a rocket scientist or something so maybe basketball is the least of his concerns.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They might be losing 8 and have three coming in next year. They'll still probably get a few but wow

Reaction Score
So maybe 8 total. Who do they have for next year? Giles might even go
What's the difference who they lose? They're going to pull 3-5 new 5 stars every year. It's really tough to floor an team like that every year but somehow K will press on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom