Another fantastic UCONN video... | The Boneyard

Another fantastic UCONN video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
this was just great. looks like there were 8 or 9 of the team in the video and apparently Caroline produced and edited it. Loved seeing how much fun they were having - Kiah and Stef are total hams. Michala, KML and Bria had some really fun moments too. and seeing Tiff do her impression of a gangsta with her pants down to her thighs exposing her boxers was classic. and Lauren did a really good worm on the floor of Gampel...

“It’s just a lot of fun,” said center Stefanie Dolson, who has been part of several of these team-made productions, the latest being a take on Carly Rae Jepson’s song “Call me, Maybe.” “Our team has so much fun together, so when we were all together, we wanted to make a video. It just kind of shows our personality.”

by the way, Stef's twitter account is @bigmommastef. if that doesn't make you smile, nothing will! :)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
this was just great. looks like there were 8 or 9 of the team in the video and apparently Caroline produced and edited it. Loved seeing how much fun they were having - Kiah and Stef are total hams. Michala, KML and Bria had some really fun moments too. and seeing Tiff do her impression of a gangsta with her pants down to her thighs exposing her boxers was classic. and Lauren did a really good worm on the floor of Gampel...

“It’s just a lot of fun,” said center Stefanie Dolson, who has been part of several of these team-made productions, the latest being a take on Carly Rae Jepson’s song “Call me, Maybe.” “Our team has so much fun together, so when we were all together, we wanted to make a video. It just kind of shows our personality.”

by the way, Stef's twitter account is @bigmommastef. if that doesn't make you smile, nothing will! :)

Shan

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
oh well. i just saw this on Yahoo's web page today. i guess i missed it when it was first posted. still, it's a great video.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
At first I miss read Stef's account as big-mom-a-mastiff. LOL

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score

OOOPS. There is a major spelling error in the video!!!!!!

Someone must have caught this in the longer thread a few days ago; but, if so, I missed it.

SO -- check the credits at the end of the video. It says, in big letters on the screen:

"STARING Caroline Doty, etc. etc. etc.,

and lists all the players in the production.

I'm just an old English teacher; but the last time I read Webster' Dictionary
there were still two (2) "R's" in "starring." Does the tweeting generation just use one R to save a letter on the screen? I don't think so.

I have watched the video three or four times before today, and failed to catch the spelling error. Has some other Boneyarder mentioned this previously?

Mitigating circumstance: ???? CD ranks so high on the "eye candy" list that maybe she is just accustomed to have people STARING at her. Nah! I'm not cutting her any slack on this one. Look up "staring" and "starring" in the dictionary, CD."

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
OC, you missed the word it was a list of who we were staring at. We were having a great time watching the team.

U

UCONNfan1

I missed it the first time too. Great video. This team clearly has amazing chemistry...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Mitigating circumstance: ???? CD ranks so high on the "eye candy" list that maybe she is just accustomed to have people STARING at her. Nah! I'm not cutting her any slack on this one. Look up "staring" and "starring" in the dictionary, CD."

who's list?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
OOOPS. There is a major spelling error in the video!!!!!!

"STARING Caroline Doty, etc. etc. etc.,

I must have bball on the mind, because my first reaction when I say it was, "Missing a letter, where's the 't'?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom